Will all features of VideoFab Converter get incorporated into DVDFab 6.0?

I purchased a license to VideoFab Converter and also have a license to DVDFab Platinum. Will all of the VideoFab Converter features, specifically the File to File features be included in the upcoming DVDFab 6.0 release? They have not been included in the Beta.

Please advise.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=roadwarrior;2273998]I purchased a license to VideoFab Converter and also have a license to DVDFab Platinum. Will all of the VideoFab Converter features, specifically the File to File features be included in the upcoming DVDFab 6.0 release? They have not been included in the Beta.

Please advise.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
No reason to make 2 threads this is called crossposting, I will delete the other thread you made, please read the forum rules on crossposting. Thankyou.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f163/will-all-features-videofab-converter-get-incorporated-into-dvdfab-6-0-a-274230/ [B]Deleted.[/B]

hi,

Will all of the VideoFab Converter features, specifically the File to File features be included in the upcoming DVDFab 6.0 release?

Now all VideoFab feature has been add it into “File to File” option, and if you have VideoFab key, you will get a key of “File to File” option.

Thanks.

Ting,

Thank you for answering this question. I’m anxious to get rid of VideoFab since it has never worked correctly. Including the last beta.

You did fix the sound sync problem, but with the WMV to WMV conversion the program would have to be cancelled in order to stop when finished.

I’ll check the new production version to see if the problem is fixed. It was not fixed in the last beta (6.0.0.5).

Regards,

Jim

Do you have any idea when we will get the new registration key? I’d love to use the converter. Haven’t had much luck with VideoFab so far.
Bought it back in February and its already May.

Just sayin…

I have a “never expire” license for my VideoFab converter, but the registration key sent for DVDFab6 shows expiration of 11-29-2009. Is this correct? I would have assumed a “never expire” license would have transferred as is.

The new keys are available now, but you will need to get it on the dvdfab.com website, they are not sent automatically unless you make a new purchase. Click on the Support tab, follow the instructions on the page to generate an email with the new key. Be sure to select v6 in the drop down selector.

[QUOTE=HAMsmoke;2275632]I have a “never expire” license for my VideoFab converter, but the registration key sent for DVDFab6 shows expiration of 11-29-2009. Is this correct? I would have assumed a “never expire” license would have transferred as is.[/QUOTE]Could be wrong but I thought all the original VideoFab licenses were one year. Can’t remember from when I bought it.

I seem to remember that when originally introduced, the lifetime license was available but only for a very short time. My “about” box in VideoFab does indeed show “never expire”. I did download the new key a couple of hours ago. Maybe I will write Ting to find out.

[QUOTE=HAMsmoke;2275632]I have a “never expire” license for my VideoFab converter, but the registration key sent for DVDFab6 shows expiration of 11-29-2009. Is this correct? I would have assumed a “never expire” license would have transferred as is.[/QUOTE]

I have the same thing with my licensed copy of VideoFab and I think you’re right. When did you purchase your copy? I’ll have to check mine. I’ve been corresponding with the DVDFab people and they are pushing back on this. I’m sending them a screen shot and I believe they gave me the same expiration date in November.

I have had to suffer through all of the bugs as well and the program was marginal and the bugs were never fixed.

[QUOTE=signals;2275633]The new keys are available now, but you will need to get it on the dvdfab.com website, they are not sent automatically unless you make a new purchase. Click on the Support tab, follow the instructions on the page to generate an email with the new key. Be sure to select v6 in the drop down selector.[/QUOTE]

I did that, and when I use the new key, the File to Mobile option is still in a trial period.

Good news, good news indeed. A short email to support solved the key problem. My File to Mobile Option now reads “never expire” - but I did have to download a new key today. Yesterday’s key had me expired 11-29-2009.

[QUOTE=HAMsmoke;2277023]Good news, good news indeed. A short email to support solved the key problem. My File to Mobile Option now reads “never expire” - but I did have to download a new key today. Yesterday’s key had me expired 11-29-2009.[/QUOTE]

Hamsmoke what did you have to tell them to get this to work. I’m sending them a screen shot, but their email sounded like they would not accomodate this.

Please advise.

I would try to download the key once again. It is possible that this was an error that was corrected for all.

[QUOTE=HAMsmoke;2277417]I would try to download the key once again. It is possible that this was an error that was corrected for all.[/QUOTE]

HAMsmoke, I heard back from support today and they are going to fix my key as well. I think some wires got crossed when VideoFab was introduced and that Fengtao is evolving the license model so he has a revenue stream to drive enhancements, which is a good idea. Wouldn’t want to see the product get “dated”. It’s also nice they have combined everything into one software product.