Wild things 3 won't copy

vbimport

I have problem with anydvd 5.1.1.1, with this DVD when Backing up my new copy, the debug log shows Drive d real max_transfer _count = 63, nobypass 0!
sending patchlevel 0
Scan_drives_thread timeout 2000!

the drive just hangs and I have to reboot the machine to get out of this?
any help would be appreciated. This only happens with this new DVD, which is
region 1 and so far no others are doing this. This is a columbia pictures DVD

Try Dvddecrypter WITHOUT anydvd running

I am having the same problem with the same movie, dude.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies, olli needs to check this out!! Anydvd 4.5.7.2 does lock the dvd!! but clonedvd2 and nerorecode 2 comes up with crc errors. I tried intervideo 2 and it copied it ?? There must be purposeful defects on this DVD, intervideo took forever with one byte at a time, but it did get around the defect and the movie did copy ok when viewed.

Intervideo’s DVDCOPY can handle CRC error which other software cannot.
For those defective DVD with CRC error, I always use Intervideo’s DVDCOPY3 to handle that and it never failed me. It did take longer to crack this error though.

The only thing I got problem with DVDCOPY3 is the “House of Flying Tiger” movie. It appears DVDCOPY3 cannot handle the Sony new protection properly. I can only get black screen at the main movie section if I use full disk backup.

Hi there, I had the same problem, so I went ahead and clone the whole movie with cloneDVD 3.0.2.5 from clonedvd.net in to an ISO image, now that software removes copy protection and that kind of stuff, so mounted the Iso image in virtual clone drive 5.1.1.1 and used clonedvd2 to remove aditional features, languajes and that kind of crap, burned it to dvd and now I have a region free, crap free dvd, and my original one is safely putted away in my collection box.