Wikileaks gains support from Pirate Party & Operation Payback

Wikileaks gains support from Pirate Party & Operation Payback.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2010/12/Pb2jr4.jpg[/newsimage]WikiLeaks, the non-profit new media organization that has recently gained mainstream press coverage for releasing US State Department diplomatic cables, has found itself blacklisted from the support of corporations which once enabled the group’s web operations. The future of WikiLeaks was beginning to look dim as more organizations cut their ties, however newfound support from Pirate Parties in multiple countries as well as from Operation Payback may give the controversial site a much longer life.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/wikileaks-gains-support-from-pirate-party-operation-payback-37398/](http://www.myce.com/news/wikileaks-gains-support-from-pirate-party-operation-payback-37398/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Well I guess the war is on, anonops.net is experiencing a DDos attack themselves.

Can’t stop the signal, Mal!

BS meter is hitting a 10! “Dim(?)”… the site is STILL up and now it’s even more rooted in the depths of the web; all kinds of sites are hosting its info… Stop downplaying and hyping; once documents as such have reached the “web,” they live FOREVER… And need I remind you, most of what’s already been put out in the “wild,” KO’s any listed corp, government and or nation’s of CREDIBILITY Vs FACTS.

It’s up to the dumbed-down masses to either accept REALITY and FACTS or continue to keep their heads in the sand/up their arses in denial. Lmfao, people arguing with historically documents FACTS = LUNACY.

The info IS out there and readily available; if anyone’s to blame it’s the “stupid American” for continuing to ignore the truth in favor of a FALSE reality… I digress.

[QUOTE=V12|V12;2562031]BS meter is hitting a 10! “Dim(?)”… the site is STILL up and now it’s even more rooted in the depths of the web; all kinds of sites are hosting its info… Stop downplaying and hyping; once documents as such have reached the “web,” they live FOREVER… And need I remind you, most of what’s already been put out in the “wild,” KO’s any listed corp, government and or nation’s of CREDIBILITY Vs FACTS.

It’s up to the dumbed-down masses to either accept REALITY and FACTS or continue to keep their heads in the sand/up their arses in denial. Lmfao, people arguing with historically documents FACTS = LUNACY.

The info IS out there and readily available; if anyone’s to blame it’s the “stupid American” for continuing to ignore the truth in favor of a FALSE reality… I digress.[/QUOTE]
[B]Viva la Résistance[/B]

While I agree with the way Anonymous is going after companies and entities for the copyright cases, I’ll have to disagree in part with the attacks on the whole Wikileaks situation. Wikileaks could have (and could still more), with the best intentions in mind, given out vital or sensitive information that our enemies could use against all in the name of “transparency” - there is such a thing as “too much information” for the average joe… they just wouldn’t know what to do with it, or would demand action on incomplete information not knowing the whole story, and probably not even wanting to know the whole story. This idea of “complete freedom of speech” and related ideas is unrealistic - the average joe just is NOT in a position to both handle and understand it all, and I believe that disclosing that much and that kind of information will actually do more harm than good, in both the short and long term. Don’t get me wrong, I agree that the government needs to be kept on it’s toes, that they need to know that people are watching, just not this way.

[QUOTE=V12|V12;2562031]BS meter is hitting a 10! “Dim(?)”… the site is STILL up and now it’s even more rooted in the depths of the web; all kinds of sites are hosting its info… Stop downplaying and hyping; once documents as such have reached the “web,” they live FOREVER… And need I remind you, most of what’s already been put out in the “wild,” KO’s any listed corp, government and or nation’s of CREDIBILITY Vs FACTS.

The info IS out there and readily available; if anyone’s to blame it’s the “stupid American” for continuing to ignore the truth in favor of a FALSE reality… I digress.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you believe everything you read on the internet? You believe all these Wikileaks are facts? The North Korea “leaks” seem a little convenient don’t they? Have you never heard of disinformation? A lot of these leaks seem a little convenient. All these countries secretly help the U.S. and really want the U.S. to attack Iran and North Korea? I think there are masses being duped, I just think the masses are different from the ones you think they are.

L’ignorance vie…So trendy to quote in another language. Los culebras han salido, por que los gente tan pendejosos hablan tanto mielda. Wie so viele Menschen sprechen, von ihren Arsch? Oh that is so much fun, “it’s like wiping your ass with Silk”…The Merovingian, The Matrix.

( I had some silk, the act is not all what it’s cut out to be.) I have less Silk now. Soon, it will be cheaper to use dollar bills.