Wii U schedule of launch games leaked!

vbimport

I just posted the article Wii U schedule of launch games leaked!.

Nintendo’s proposed games release schedule for their up and coming Wii U console has been leaked online. Read further to find out more.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/wii-u-games-launch-schedule-leaked-62934/](http://www.myce.com/news/wii-u-games-launch-schedule-leaked-62934/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I’m not really impressed by those games. I wonder if i should be.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2647720]I’m not really impressed by those games. I wonder if i should be.[/QUOTE]

‘Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition’ looks pretty good in the video I linked to.

Whether the gameplay lives up to the graphics is another matter but it will probably be a while yet before the first full reviews appear.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Nintendo just a game publisher by 2015

Wow, that’s depressing. The only games I’d get would be rayman (which I already have for ps3) and the new super mario bros (which i already have for wii). This lineup blows, same as nintendo. Not even a new Zelda there which could at least attract my interest for the wii u.

[QUOTE=Susi999;2647779]Wow, that’s depressing. The only games I’d get would be rayman (which I already have for ps3) and the new super mario bros (which i already have for wii). This lineup blows, same as nintendo. Not even a new Zelda there which could at least attract my interest for the wii u.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Zelda would be a pretty good draw although some of those games don’t even have finalised names yet so there may be a few surprises come the actual launch.

[B]Wombler[/B]

really think i’ll be giving the Wii U a miss unless the urge to play the newest incarnation of Mario Kart once released beats me

Nintendo’s latest Wii system Oughout online games relieve timetable have been lost on-line, purportedly by simply a workforce involving one of several significant unbiased full price organizations, as outlined by on-line solutions. MyCE features been able to get a image in the certification detail the 1st twenty five Wii system Oughout online games secretes.See more

It was kinda the same with the 3DS :slight_smile: