WiFi not working

vbimport

Just got a Dell Mini 1010, Win. XP at a flea market, looks great and everything is working, except the WiFi, I set up my password and it showed all was well, shows a strong signal, but when I try to get a program, like Google, it says no connection, I know there is a Wi-Fi switch on it but cannot find it, tried hitting F2 after I found out this was supposed to set the WI-Fi, still no signal, even when it says strong signal. Help!

Here is some info about activating wifi

[QUOTE=Millennium12;2786306]Here is some info about activating wifi

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/network-internet-wireless/f/3324/t/19282901[/QUOTE]Thanks for the reply, none of the solutions worked, crazy, shows all ok in device manager shows a signal, yet no WiFi, even with an Ethernet hook up??

Here is the latest:
l Went on control panel for network connections, this is what I found. Under “Lan or High speed Connections. Connected” Local Area Connection Connected, Wireless Network Connection. Connected then under “Internet Gateway” Disabled. clicked on enable, got “connection failed”.

You probably need the Dell Connection or Wifi and Mobile manager for that.

You can download that thing here.

Thanks for the reply Mr B i’ll give it a go.

Sometimes my Wifi gives me problem thanks for your suggestion I will try what you guys mention hope it will really work for me.