Wierd Problem with Login

vbimport

I’m on a different computer at work. Mine is in the shop. I’m loged on and can go to most any place. EXCEPT the Beta download sites. When I go there it says I’ve exceeded the maximum number of views and won’t let me log into that post.:o

[QUOTE=DONVAN;2107343]I’m on a different computer at work. Mine is in the shop. I’m loged on and can go to most any place. EXCEPT the Beta download sites. When I go there it says I’ve exceeded the maximum number of views and won’t let me log into that post.:o[/QUOTE]
I don’t believe this has anything to do with Fab and the beta’s…
My guess is that cdf is trying to increase its membership numbers.
The same thing happens to me until I log on, at work or elsewhere regardless of what I attempt to view. I get the “friendly”

[B]"…It appears that you have exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there’s a simple solution…"[/B]

This realy sucks, I visit this site several times a day and do not sign in unless i want to ask a question or answer one.It’s a pain to sign in everytime. And i won’t leave itsigned in when i’m not here.

[QUOTE=Donewell;2107381]This realy sucks, I visit this site several times a day and do not sign in unless i want to ask a question or answer one.It’s a pain to sign in everytime. And i won’t leave itsigned in when i’m not here.[/QUOTE]
Yup…:iagree:

The strange part is that I can log on and visit all sites, even page 2 of the 5.0.8.0 beta and page 2 of the 5.0.8.2 beta, but if I go to page 1 on either site from that computer I get the
"…It appears that you have exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there’s a simple solution…"
I came home and using this computer, I had no problem and downloaded the latest beta. Just kinda wierd.

[QUOTE=DONVAN;2107427]The strange part is that I can log on and visit all sites, even page 2 of the 5.0.8.0 beta and page 2 of the 5.0.8.2 beta, but if I go to page 1 on either site from that computer I get the
"…It appears that you have exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there’s a simple solution…"
I came home and using this computer, I had no problem and downloaded the latest beta. Just kinda wierd.[/QUOTE]

wipe out or delete all internet files, cookies and history and files and settings stored by add-ons