Wierd lite-on burned disc problem

Hey. I’m also new to this forum, so hey everyone…

My problem is that when I burn a cd, it's all good......  audio cds play in my cd player, other computers read everything fine. however, when I put the cd back into the drive I burned it with (LTC 48161H combo drive)  it is VERY UNSTABLE, freezing, and often having to hit the restart button.  sometimes, I can play an avi file (right now, that's what I'm burning mostly, AVI data discs) but say, if I play another one, it freezes. same with audio cds.

The drive reads every other disc/dvd perfect.

Please help guys… It kinda makes sense to want to read discs that you have burned…heh…

Thanks~

I suggest you try the lite-on drive in another computer, and if you get the same problems, then you should get a refund on the drive or exchange it, or contact lite-on for an RMA.

hey… does this problem sound like a drive thing… and by getting another cdrw drive (for total of 2), will that solve the “not reading” problem? I’m thinking it may be the drive… so it’ll kinda be like another comp was burning it, and it’ll read fine? just asking if this sounds like it’ll work…
-thanks