Widescreen

vbimport

I searched but could not find what I am looking for, so here goes. When I go to rip a movie that says it is a wide screen movie, to the hard drive ,main movie, it comes up and says 16:9 but when I play it back, it is in full screen. This happens sometimes, but not all the time. Any thoughts on this. Thanks.

I to get this issue from time to time,I was not able to get any answer from other.

I am doing some testing and it does not seem to be a problem with DVDFab, it may have to do with another program setting that eefects DVDFab’s during the proccess.

If I find the answer to this issue will let you know

Could be a zoom setting on your player. Normally, DVDFab does not change or crop the image in any way in the DVD to DVD modes. A very few DVDs have both widescreen and fullscreen titles accessible on the same side of the disc. If it was one of these, Main Movie mode may have picked the wrong one as the one to copy.

Don’t know if you remember back when posted about this, but there was only one title on the dvd case it stated the movie was in 4:3 but DVDFab said or showed it as 16:9 but it copyed as 4:3…I have also had it happen the other way around, but is not all the time.

Anyway will keep trying to figure it out.

[quote=StormJumper;2138148]Don’t know if you remember back when posted about this, but there was only one title on the dvd case it stated the movie was in 4:3 but DVDFab said or showed it as 16:9 but it copyed as 4:3…I have also had it happen the other way around, but is not all the time.

Anyway will keep trying to figure it out.[/quote]
I have 2 movies I bought region 3 that say that on the cases and the movie was the opposite but I never checked what dvdfab said.

Guys, thank you for all the replies so far. I appreciate people trying to help with this.

[quote=StormJumper;2138148]Don’t know if you remember back when posted about this, but there was only one title on the dvd case it stated the movie was in 4:3 but DVDFab said or showed it as 16:9 but it copyed as 4:3…I have also had it happen the other way around, but is not all the time.

Anyway will keep trying to figure it out.[/quote]No, I don’t. Give me a link or the name(s) of the DVDs.