Why won't DVDfab copy my new DVD? It has copied all my other DVDs

[qanda]This thread is about the Benq DE350H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]When I put the DVD into my DVD player, DVDfab initially recognises it and starts to process it, but about 10 seconds later DVDfab shuts itself down.

This hasn’t happened with any of my other DVDs, they have all been copied well by DVDfab.

When I run “region free DVD” it picks up RC and Eops copy protections on all of my DVDs (not just on the one that won’t let me copy it). I don’t know whether region free DVD manages to remove those copy protections from my DVDs, however I don’t think that this is the problem because all my DVDs have the same copy protections yet most of them work fine on DVDfab.

The DVD that doesn’t work is a single-layer Paramount pictures DVD. I don’t have any other single-layer DVDs that I can test on DVDfab (all my other DVDs are dual-layer). Perhaps my problem is that the DVD is single-layer.

Is there another program (other than DVDfab) that might work for DVDs that do not work in DVDfab?

Thank you very much.

NOTE: I am using the most recent FREE version of DVDfab.

[QUOTE=atozinco;2408454][qanda]This thread is about the Benq DE350H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]When I put the DVD into my DVD player, DVDfab initially recognises it and starts to process it, but about 10 seconds later DVDfab shuts itself down.

This hasn’t happened with any of my other DVDs, they have all been copied well by DVDfab.

When I run “region free DVD” it picks up RC and Eops copy protections on all of my DVDs (not just on the one that won’t let me copy it). I don’t know whether region free DVD manages to remove those copy protections from my DVDs, however I don’t think that this is the problem because all my DVDs have the same copy protections yet most of them work fine on DVDfab.

The DVD that doesn’t work is a single-layer Paramount pictures DVD. I don’t have any other single-layer DVDs that I can test on DVDfab (all my other DVDs are dual-layer). Perhaps my problem is that the DVD is single-layer.

Is there another program (other than DVDfab) that might work for DVDs that do not work in DVDfab?

Thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried changing the Pathplayer setting?

OC

:slight_smile:

Which version?

As OC said. If pathplaer is on, turn if off and vice versa. If off turn it on. Do not leave it “As required”