Why were CCD sticky's removed

I noticed many questions arised based on answers found in these sticky’s. There was a great tutorial guide against securom with twinpeaks and lots of great stuff. Why were the sticky’s renounced to simple threads which need to be searched for?

I think they are here
all tutorials in one forum now
http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=81

Yea, I saw those but I preferred it better when sticky’s proprietary to each thread be in that thread. I felt it was neater organization. I also noticed less questions by newcommers at the time and now with them moved to a diff section, more and more repeated basics are asked.

Than again my opinion is probably worth :Z anyhow. Oh well…lol.

Having been married for almost 15 years, I’ve come to realize that one persons organization is anothers chaos. That’s why I copy the tutorials and other significant posts to a word document and save them. I guess I’m a non conformist, but it works for me.

Originally posted by gregski24
Having been married for almost 15 years, I’ve come to realize that one persons organization is anothers chaos.

Totally agree, and I live together with my girlfriend for just a year now!!! :rolleyes:

my problem with stickys is it clutters up the forum…i dont like too many of them…BUT what they should do is create one sticky that consists of links to the other relevent posts in the other forum.

such as

Clone Cd Settings

Clone Cd Copying Securerom 4.8x Titles

Avoiding a Clone CD Virtual Drive Blacklisting

Originally posted by Jamos
[B]my problem with stickys is it clutters up the forum…i dont like too many of them…BUT what they should do is create one sticky that consists of links to the other relevent posts in the other forum.

such as

Clone Cd Settings

Clone Cd Copying Securerom 4.8x Titles

Avoiding a Clone CD Virtual Drive Blacklisting [/B]

Agreed, even such would be of more help. 2 or 3 sticky’s don’t clutter, thats very few, however, more than 3 is a mess.

>BUT what they should do is create one sticky

Mmm, then I’d have to create another link to that sticky …

How about some of you guys put the link to the Guides in your Sig?

hehe i dont have a problem with the way its set up i was being facetious…:stuck_out_tongue:

for those who need a link

facetious

God i crack myself up sometimes! :stuck_out_tongue:

this has to be my favorite post…we need a hall of shame!!

Funny!

Originally posted by FutureProof

How about some of you guys put the link to the Guides in your Sig?
Not a bad idea. But I’m afraid even if we do that, not many would drop in there.
It seems that the “old-fashioned” way is still preferable by the majority of ppl.
Yet to try there would cost nothing.

Edit Put ‘CloneCD - Down and Dirty’ in my sig. :smiley: