Why was my internet connection dropped suddenly?

vbimport

A few minutes ago I had two windows (or sites) open in my Safari browser and was browsing the net when all of a sudden my two open browsers dropped off and I was back to my desktop.

I immediately went back to the Safari browser clicked on it and it’s working just fine again. I have Verizon DSL but I don’t think that had anything to do with this…I could be wrong.

Yesterday I had about 8 sites open in Safari and had no problems switching back and forth.

What could cause this?

BTW, this is on my second home build running Windows XP Home Edition, AMD 64 X2 5400 (2.8GHz), and 2GB of DDR2 memory (if this helps). I tell you this for what it’s worth…I can follow directions if you’ll help me resolve this.

[QUOTE=burnselk;2148427]A few minutes ago I had two windows (or sites) open in my Safari browser and was browsing the net when all of a sudden my two open browsers dropped off and I was back to my desktop.

I immediately went back to the Safari browser clicked on it and it’s working just fine again. I have Verizon DSL but I don’t think that had anything to do with this…I could be wrong.

Yesterday I had about 8 sites open in Safari and had no problems switching back and forth.

What could cause this?

BTW, this is on my second home build running Windows XP Home Edition, AMD 64 X2 5400 (2.8GHz), and 2GB of DDR2 memory (if this helps). I tell you this for what it’s worth…I can follow directions if you’ll help me resolve this.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a Apple problem…you should contact apple about this problem. What version of safari do you have? Sound like if you just do a simple search online you find people and sites talking about problem with loading safari. A little search can do alot in helping our browsing needs.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2148448]Sounds like a Apple problem…you should contact apple about this problem. What version of safari do you have?[/QUOTE]

cool, I have version 3.1.2 (525.21)…and thanks for responding.