Why there's no smackdown forum?

vbimport

Blu-ray still has a long way to go. And HD DVD content is still out there.

Maybe not Blu-ray vs HD DVD smackdown like some other forums (AVS and hidefdigest)

Can be Blu-ray vs DVD

Blu-ray vs VOD (video on demand)

Blu-ray vs SUC (super up converter)

Blu-ray vs DivX Ultra 1080p

Blu-ray vs Sony ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you happy with DVD?

Or are we all set with Blu-ray?

Or no interest?

Smackdown Forum; there is some talk about it.

I see the problem being how to freely express yours, mine, other’s points without any personal attacks.

Please feel free to give us some of your ideas on the Smack-down and let’s get some dialog going. Thanks for your question; I am truly interested on how to best approach this idea.

Bring it on!

[quote=The Kipper;2013857]Smackdown Forum; there is some talk about it.

I see the problem being how to freely express yours, mine, other’s points without any personal attacks.

Please feel free to give us some of your ideas on the Smack-down and let’s get some dialog going. Thanks for your question; I am truly interested on how to best approach this idea.[/quote]

Is that Something to do with Wrestling :cool: :bigsmile:

Yes, something about the concept of big middle aged men being all oiled up and grabbing eachother puts the concept of “smackdown” in a very poor light for many of us :Z

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2021233]Yes, something about the concept of big middle aged men being all oiled up and grabbing eachother puts the concept of “smackdown” in a very poor light for many of us :Z[/QUOTE]

I am not getting myself all oiled up and I dam sure ain’t gonna be grabbing any middle aged guys, now if some of the young ladies want to get all oiled up and wrestle with this OLD man, now thats a different story. LOL

I just e-mailed this post to your wife.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2021378]I just e-mailed this post to your wife.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

LOL, she got it. She is applying the oil as I type, the match is on; I think I will let her win the first 9 rounds of this 10 round match. LOL