Why is torrent slow?

vbimport

why is it slow?
when i google it to see how it works, it says with alot of seeds and peers, it SHOULD go faster. Why doesnt it?:confused::eek::sad:

[QUOTE=Applee;2005916]why is it slow?
when i google it to see how it works, it says with alot of seeds and peers, it SHOULD go faster. Why doesnt it?:confused::eek::sad:[/QUOTE]What client/version are you using?
How many seeds and peers are you connected to? (thanks LOCO)
And what speed are getting?
Along with what speed of broadband do you have?

It’s not how many seeders there are, but how many are connecting to you…that is what determines the speed.

And if you have an ISP that throttles Torrents (deliberatly slows them down) you will be getting hammered by them as well.

Check your settings and your ports to make sure they are set up correctly. Also how fast are you seeding??? Some people will block you from down loading if you are not seeding at a fair speed. If you have everything set up correctly you should be downloading about 1 GB in 30 minutes

[QUOTE=Applee;2005916]why is it slow?
when i google it to see how it works, it says with alot of seeds and peers, it SHOULD go faster. Why doesnt it?:confused::eek::sad:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should go and register at the utorrent forum and ask the question there??? Those users there would have more insight on torrent functions as that is their main discussion forums and varies on torrent subject matter.