Why is there still discrimination at CDFreaks?

vbimport

Why, why, why? :a :a

Why is my status changed back to CD Freak and has Sexy_Southerner still her Tax’s Lady / Dominatrix status?

I’m being discriminated, and I’m really pissed off. :a :a

Is there a good reason for this discrimination?

maybe u should take this up to the high courts of cdfreaks…the moderators maybe?.. :bigsmile:

Status, what’s in the name… Could not care less…

It’s not the name that’s the problem, it’s the fact that there’s discrimination at CDFreaks! :a :a

Forums are rarely a democracy, live with it :slight_smile:
You can have my status if you want it.

It’s not the name that’s the problem, it’s the fact that there’s discrimination at CDFreaks!

it seems the status means alot to u, maybe we need to add a new rule to cdfreaks site…

So true. :frowning:

No, I don’t want your status … and even if I would it, those @#$%$# admins wouldn’t give it to me or probably delete it after a few days. :a

The status itself doesn’t matter, it’s the bloody discrimination that’s allowed here!! No cracks, hacks are allowed … but discrimination is no problem.

It’s all politics mate… You just have to suck up to the right people, or wiggle your boobs a bit, in case you are a (good looking) girl. Just like in real life!

It’s all politics mate… You just have to suck up to the right people, or wiggle your boobs a bit, in case you are a (good looking) girl. Just like in real life!

hrmmm…i was just wondering, they say america is so democratic and all that crap (sorry if i’m being offensive :bigsmile:), but why has there never being a female president, better yet, why are the majority C.E.O’s and top executives male? american’s always lying… :iagree:

i am soooo bored, it’s like 8pm on a friday nite, and i have to kill some boredom…how long before can i get my status changed to something else?

i’d tell ya why, but all american people would declare me persona-non-grata@cdfreaks

i’d tell ya why, but all american people would declare me persona-non-grata@cdfreaks

oh, c’mon! i promise they won’t…they won’t even know u were here… :wink:

We’ll put ya in a CDF protection program…

Oh yes they do, they are wacthing me constantly until i do something that will pop their brain and flame me endlessly. They call me arrogant, i don’t call them anything :slight_smile:

Oh yes they do, they are wacthing me constantly until i do something that will pop their brain and flame me endlessly. They call me arrogant, i don’t call them anything

i’ll guard you and take full responsibility if somehow you magically disappear…

Still no reply of the “authority”. :a

Still no reply of the “authority”

u seem to take this pretty serious…maybe the authorities are sleeping…working or bettter yet having a big laugh at you :bigsmile:

And you think discrimination is not a serious thing?

And you think discrimination is not a serious thing?

yes, i think it’s a serious thing…but sometimes u just can’t do anything…there is still discrimination in the world, even in the most democratical world (is there such a word? :bigsmile: )…

Hmm, maybe we should force you to get a smaller avatar cause it’s bigger then usual, also discrimination that we only allow you to still have one right? :slight_smile: