Why is there no respect me?

vbimport

You know who you are…please explain your actions…i’m getting very annoyed…getting kicked out…

get mirc and enable auto rejoin on kick so we can kick you more :wink:

Lol :slight_smile:
Poor Vdk_au … is the boot boy …

Poor Vdk_au … is the boot boy …

EXACTLY!!! and demands more respect!!!

why is there no respect me??

what thats not even a complete sentence…and your wondering about respect…finish your thought …then hit the post a new thread button…

why is there no respect me??

ok…missy…or ms…or whoever u really r…here u go --> WHY IS THERE NO RESPECT FOR ME!!!

now, u can reply…happy? :bigsmile: …i always have to make everthing just so perfect so u can understand, right? :cool:

yeah ignorance is a big turn off…

respect is earned…and if you can’t stand the heat…stay outta the kitchen…

respect is earned.

yes, great quote…but this is the true meaning…-> Respect a man, and he will do all the more.

true…but…you are not “the” man

ok…then try this miss i think i can beat him…

“I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me… All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.”

Though I have nothing against vdk_au, nice reply. :iagree:

@vdk_au

If you had problems regarding this site, post on the CDFreaks Forum Talk forum.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

This is not a good place for serious complaints or protests. (I think I once did it once myself but that was not really complaint but more of saying good-bye.)

Though I have nothing against vdk_au, nice reply.

thanks alot for your contribution, kenshin…i feel much better now…lol…not…

I demand the club.cdfreaks site have an adjustment to the rules…now i feel the same discrimination as NAMOH once felt, well maybe he can contribute later on when he logs on…

beat who vdk?

what did u say, ssexy??? i can’t hear u

“Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around comes around”

wot??? i can’t hear u

I said I had nothing against you. What I said nice was S_S’s way of reply. Nothing to do with you.

Namoh is now a GURU by the way. :wink:

i have decided to post another comment again…i’m still bein kicked out by the very very rude people…ssexy especially…the one true person i hate the most now…

i have bein kicked out a significant number of times, somewhat uncountable…is this the way people are to be treated…

calling people names in the chat…will get you kicked…
and directly calling me a bitch…will hands down EVERYTIME get you kicked…just be glad you didn’t get banned…

we’re only playing with you VD

@vdk_au

Calling Da_Taxman’s lady “bitch” isn’t a smart thing to get respect from the rest of us. :wink: