Why is bcn_246 breaking his postcount limit :p

First of all, Ben please don´t care about this poll, i´m bored and can remember that a few weeks or month ago you got an postcount limit of about 10 or 15 (dunno). this moment i looked in your profile and what did i see…

…24.41 posts a day.

Now i ask to myself, why is he posting more than allowed :stuck_out_tongue: (for sure your posts are more informative now and your postcount a day is not 71 ).

I think you are really addicted and im interested what the other guy’s/girls think.

im sorry guys, i keep saying to myself “today im not gonna post anything” but then i look, some guy needs help, or somebody said something in the living room, and it all goes from there. cdfreaks is like drugs (not in a bad way) i just cant stop :slight_smile:

ben :bigsmile:

no reason to say sorry

i suppose, well, domi did say “around” 20 posts a day, so i guess he will only step in if it goes above 25.

ben :slight_smile:

I forgive you Ben for posting too much. :bigsmile:

ben is the true CDFREAK :slight_smile:

… sometimes it seems it’s just boredom and sometimes it’s just his generosity in sharing his knowledge.
. . anyway, it doesn’t matter … some day he’s meant for grown-up, I’m sure :wink:

bless :slight_smile:

So if he’s got the highest post count rate…who has the 2nd highest? (I’m a mere 2.5 posts per day guy :sad: ) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ssseth?

who cares? let him post as much as he wants :slight_smile:

yay! i agree. i check it every day at the moment and think “oh sh!t, im gonna get a pm soon telling me im banned”.

oh well.

i just cant stop.

i agree 100%

bcn_246 i hereby promote you to thread filler. Everywhere on the world people need replies in their (stupid) threads. You da man for da job. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

completly true, sometimes i post when im bored (usually in the living room) or when i want to share knowledge (usually in the newbie forum, recording forum or in the copy protection forum).

ps. im not trying to be cocky, but who voted for “who is bcn_246?”, i guess if you hadnt been here for 2 months and just came back. or if you added me to your ignore list :wink:

:slight_smile: how sweet :)(oh wasnt me honest)

ok, let me add to this as well.

There was a reason for the post limit. Posting just for posting can be annoying, but as long as it adds to the discussion I see no problem in his replies.

What bcn needs to watch out of is taking on the role of moderator, he is none and should not act as one. I have spoken with bcn on this and he knows this and as long as he keep this in mind I have no problem.

The last applies to everyone. If you see a violation, please do not reply in the thread, but report it…much more friendly than angry replies. Let the good cop bad cop (especially the latter) up to us staff…that is what we’re here for (I’d like to say “that is what we get paid for”, but so far CD Freaks only costs me money :wink: ).

i know, i was commenting in thread where people where doing something illegal, anyway i have agreed to stop this :), cdfreaks costs me loads to.

wow, 5 people who voted dont know who i am :wink:

wow, 5 people who voted dont know who i am

… one of them has been me, though I’ve been right in my previous post … voted this
. . cause I’m thinking people shouldn’t take everything too important … in case of

‘seeing’ a violation, please do not reply in the thread, but report it…much more friendly than angry replies. Let the good cop bad cop (especially the latter) up to us staff…that is what we’re here for
. . :iagree:

. . and in case of

some day he’s meant for grown-up, I’m sure

. . just

bless :wink:
. . bless you, ben! :iagree: :bigsmile:

did you really not know who i was when you voted?