Why illegal windows downloads more internet?

vbimport

Hi all
Why illegal windows consumes more internet ?

Perhaps illegal windows has spooky programs installed?

Since the question is about windows & not Windows .
Have you ever had a call from a window salesman on the phone ?
They will ask what kind of windows you have. This is where I act obtuse.
I ask what do you mean?
They usually reply wood ,metal , or vinyl ?
I answer none of the above.
This usually causes a pause in the conversation.
They always ask well if not one of those what kind of windows do you have?
I reply Glass windows . At that point they usually figure out I’m messing with them.
Apparently this worked because none have called me in a long time.

More likely the fault of running a system with the “wrong” (or Generic) LAN drivers.

And if it’s “Illegal” I’d assume you have the automatic updates turned off and therefore wouldn’t have any of the corrections newer than your “illegal” source.

All I’ll say is that I’ll never give up my corporate XP-SP3 install discs.

AD

[QUOTE=AllanDeGroot;2542487]…All I’ll say is that I’ll never give up my corporate XP-SP3 install discs.

AD[/QUOTE]

The MS Windows disc set I guard is the 8/18/2006 build of XP Media Center Edition 2005 URP SP2b, as well as the Dell version of MCE 2005 with Update Rollup 2.

[QUOTE=saifxk2;2542439]Hi all
Why illegal windows consumes more internet ?[/QUOTE]

In what context are you talking or referring to about?? What your asking has no background to it???

[QUOTE=VoxHumana;2542501]The MS Windows disc set I guard is the 8/18/2006 build of XP Media Center Edition 2005 URP SP2b, as well as the Dell version of MCE 2005 with Update Rollup 2.[/QUOTE]

Dell discs are great… For Dell computers, otherwise? generally worthless.

I have Dell discs for ALL XP-pro versions & Vista-Buisness
and they all self-authenticate/activate on any Dell system.

Sadly the Dell Win7 doesn’t do the same, it authenticates but doesn’t activate, but gives you 30days to enter a CoA.

My HP discs require a key to keep them active for more than 15days
(They “authenticate” but don’t “Activate” without a key.)

But I have another “corporate disc” that NEVER asks for a key that has so far worked on every system I’ve ever tried it on.
though rarely does it install generic drivers that work that isn’t a major hurdle for me…

But I would NEVER download an OS… that simply inviting trouble.

AD

Discussions of Windows operating systems must stay on [B]Legal[/B] grounds guys. Corporate disks are a gray area, but most of the time people do not have a legitimate copy that can be used on a newer machine, at least not legally. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volume_license_key

Therefore we will not be discussing corporate disks, or OEM disks being reused here.

I’m leaving this open temporarily, to see if the original poster comes back in to clarify his questions, but this thread is teetering on the edge of being stomped on.

@AllanDeGroot
Did I not make myself clear? We will not be discussing OEM or Corporate editions of Windows and trying to weasel your way around the license provisions set out by Microsoft.

Final warning.

Yo Kerry-

:clap: