Why I think DVDFab is better then other DVD copyings outthere

vbimport

As you can see there are alot of DVD Copying software available…
only ONE PROBLEM you need a DVD decrypter to backup commercial DVDs, most know of Brand X (*****DVD) something. (dont worry, I didnt mention it :flower:) now its a great app however, DVDfab is all in one! And, guess what I have noticed???
DVDfab removes APS & CGMS! Brand x only Removes APS, does NOT remove CGMS!
this is a great advantage that allows you to copy DVDs in analog method.
Example: DVD Player to DVD recorder (very popular till DVD burners came along)

So, yes, if you copy DVD movies with Brand X you will STILL run into copy protected issues! So, DVDFab is the winner by TKO…
and, thats the bottom line cuz, you know who said so…:bigsmile:

Well I don’t even know what the hell your on about or what brand X or CGMS is.

But, I do know that because of this forum DVDFab is completely transparent. All problems are there for all to see. Also DVDFab support staff do everything they can to help their customers despite at times getting some completely unreasonable abuse. DVDFab also works for me almost without fail.

That’s why I think DVDFab is best.

[quote=Gods Boss;2155591]Well I don’t even know what the hell your on about or what brand X or CGMS is.

But, I do know that because of this forum DVDFab is completely transparent. All problems are there for all to see. Also DVDFab support staff do everything they can to help their customers despite at times getting some completely unreasonable abuse. DVDFab also works for me almost without fail.

That’s why I think DVDFab is best.[/quote]
Hi GB
what do you mean by
"because of this forum DVDFab is completely transparent" :confused:

Hello SJ,

If a software vendor ran their own forum, or offered support through their own web site then they have total control of what we users see. Even on CDFreaks moderation is as the software vendor wants it. If any software product has problems the vendor can effectively hide it from us users if they want. On this DVDFab forum, I believe we not only see all the DVDFab problems but we also see exactly what’s done about them. So we can see through the whole support process, it’s transparent. A user ends up in a pretty good position to make decisions based on their own conclusions. It’s a good ‘warts & all’ process.

By the way, I have seen some of your input, thank you for that.

[I]Just an after thought, it all begs the question. Why don’t Brand X users know about CGMS (and I still don’t know what either of them are, but I do know what a transparent process is).[/I]

[quote=Gods Boss;2155621]Hello SJ,

If a software vendor ran their own forum, or offered support through their own web site then they have total control of what we users see. Even on CDFreaks moderation is as the software vendor wants it. If any software product has problems the vendor can effectively hide it from us users if they want. On this DVDFab forum, I believe we not only see all the DVDFab problems but we also see exactly what’s done about them. So we can see through the whole support process, it’s transparent. A user ends up in a pretty good position to make decisions based on their own conclusions. It’s a good ‘warts & all’ process.

By the way, I have seen some of your input, thank you for that.

[I]Just an after thought, it all begs the question. Why don’t Brand X users know about CGMS (and I still don’t know what either of them are, but I do know what a transparent process is).[/I][/quote]
dvdfab did at one point in time have a forum of their own but I think it got highjacked or something. then cdfreaks became it’s forum.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2154620]As you can see there are alot of DVD Copying software available…
only [B]ONE PROBLEM[/B] you need a DVD decrypter to backup commercial DVDs, most know of Brand X (*****DVD) something. (dont worry, I didnt mention it :flower:) now its a great app however, DVDfab is all in one! And, guess what I have noticed???
DVDfab removes APS & CGMS! Brand x only Removes APS, does NOT remove CGMS!
this is a great advantage that allows you to copy DVDs in analog method.
Example: DVD Player to DVD recorder (very popular till DVD burners came along)

So, yes, if you copy DVD movies with Brand X you will STILL run into copy protected issues! So, DVDFab is the winner by TKO…
and, thats the bottom line cuz, you know who said so…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Didn’t we already have a thread that talked about this topic already and I responded that the word better or best was a matter of opinion and didn’t reflect every users opinion. Saying one is better then the other without real testing that can be duplicated is not being of scientific testing and it comes down to ones’ own subjectivity rather then relying on real data testing.

[QUOTE=GJ;2155632]dvdfab did at one point in time have a forum of their own but I think it got highjacked or something. then cdfreaks became it’s forum.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the old Fab forum was hijacked 3 times. After the 3rd, Fengtao called it quits and found a home here on cdf.
And I agree with Gods Boss, the posts here on cdf, are pretty “unsanitized” as long as you follow the forum rules.

If only we could get our news in the same “unsanitized” fashion…but that’s another story…:rolleyes:
Reminds me of Kerry56’s avatar:
GOOD LUCK [I]with that[/I]

:bigsmile:

What about DVDFab’s inability to remove UOPs?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-works-fvdfab-platinum-252394

[quote=johnpapgr;2155918]What about DVDFab’s inability to remove UOPs?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-works-fvdfab-platinum-252394[/quote]
There is a setting for this in common settings–> Protection :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=johnpapgr;2155918]What about DVDFab’s inability to remove UOPs?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-works-fvdfab-platinum-252394[/QUOTE]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-works-fvdfab-platinum-252394/index2.html#post2156223