Why have a cat when you can have this

My cat is great for keep mice out of the house but dogs are dogs.

We have a cat that acts much like a dog. It comes to me when I whistle for it, begs for food, eats french fries and sticks to me like glue. They both have their place. Plus, with a cat, give them enough water, food and cat litter and they can go for days unattended.

I have one cat that is very dog like. She really liked the last dog I had (died of old age). This cat still does the Butt drag across a rug like a dog. None of the other cats do this.

Mine follows me around more that my dog does not since the dog has got old. I could walk 10 miles down the road and I think this cat would follow me

[QUOTE=cholla;2693602]I have one cat that is very dog like. She really liked the last dog I had (died of old age). This cat still does the Butt drag across a rug like a dog. None of the other cats do this.[/QUOTE]

At the zenith we had four cats and a dog. We are now down to two cats and added a dog after loosing ours a couple years ago to old age. The cats actually like having a dog around as they seem to like the early warning system it brings into the house. One of our cats rubs its head on the dog like it does to humans.

In my humble opinion, A Dog A Day Keeps The Cats Away. They’re also quite good at keeping unwanted rodents away, too! Also, I find that dogs are always loyal, even if they’re not hungry! I have yet to experience this from a cat.

Who actually cares about cats or dogs, if you can have such nice guys as these two?

My cat charlie says looks more like lunch

That’s why there’s no cat in our house :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Liggy;2693762]That’s why there’s no cat in our house :p[/QUOTE]
Are you sure? I’ll bet you keep a cat in that cage…:iagree: