Why,,dvd Burning

vbimport

why Is Everbody Having All These Problems With Burning Dvd’s.

i Have Been Burning Movies For A While Now, And I Have No Problems, I Burn Avi Dvd Rip With Windows Dvd Maker, It Came Installed With My Pc.

they Play On Any Dvd Player, Because I Share With Lots Of My Friends, And Hads No Problems.

the Quality Is The Same As Original Dvd, 100%.

you Can Set Different Themes, And Full Menu For Scenes.

what Am I Doing Right? Or Am I One Of The Lucky Ones

william

No,
your not necessarily lucky.
“he who goes to bat the most will tend to hit the most foul balls"
or as Yogi Berra said, " 95% of the time, swinging is half the problem”.

sometimes users get a new movie on the day of release and until then, no one knows yet that it may need an update in order to rip correctly.
movie studios still play around with different copy protection and therefore creates a snag until Fab bosses put a fix[update] in which is usually right away.

I have backed up more than 800 movies and every now/then i have a problem.
Never in the burning part[ thanks mostly to using good media. Verbatim 16x+R] but in the rip.
I use dvdFab Platinum for 1 click rip/shrink.
When I am bored and have free time, I will take the long way just for the hell of it.
Ripit4me/ shrink to compress/ Image burn…

I must say that the movies that I have had a problem with surprise me meaning that a movie 20 yrs old will sometimes give me a rip problem even if it’s so old it prob doesn’t even have copy protection or the studio just didn’t put it in.
keep going…
someday we may see your post about a problem which with the crew that handles things here, won’t be a problem for long…

One last note Web,
Users who zip thru each day without any problems usually don’t have reason to post about it so there may be a trainload of members like yourself on this board that sucessfully rip/burn daily…

[QUOTE=rago88;1998666]One last note Web,
Users who zip thru each day without any problems usually don’t have reason to post about it so there may be a trainload of members like yourself on this board that sucessfully rip/burn daily…[/QUOTE].

[QUOTE=rago88;1998666]One last note Web,
Users who zip thru each day without any problems usually don’t have reason to post about it so there may be a trainload of members like yourself on this board that sucessfully rip/burn daily…[/QUOTE]

Well said…