Why don't they take MasterCard?

vbimport

I was about to buy it and it only takes Visa, bitcoin and some paydayloan card. My bank is aligned with Master Card. I can not work my way around bitcoin at all. I see no clear way of putting money in there it all seems so shady and non transparent. The paydayloan card, ugh, the closest place to get one is a ways for me on foot. I was going to take advantage of the sale ending today but it seems like this company does not want my money. Can anyone clearly explain to me how to put money in a bitcoin account and please do not refer me to every single guide online about how to do so because they make zero sense. Alternatively can someone recommend a program that does the same thing that does want my money?

I purchased the software I have a long time ago.
I don’t remember what card I used.

I would try to contact slysoft from their site contact form & ask if there are any other payment options available . Just because none are listed doesn’t mean there aren’t some other options.

I also have never used bitcoin. To me it should be considered counter fitting & banned internationally. Since it amounts to being currency not backed by any government .

[QUOTE=thesnappysneezer;2753777]I was about to buy it and it only takes Visa, bitcoin and some paydayloan card.[/QUOTE]

Can’t you just use a pre-paid Visa card and use that. You can load them with any amount.

The problem with the pre-paid cards is that many sold in the US are restricted to use in the US.

I bought a lifetime purchase years ago.

[QUOTE=thesnappysneezer;2753777]I was about to buy it and it only takes Visa, bitcoin and some paydayloan card. My bank is aligned with Master Card. I can not work my way around bitcoin at all. I see no clear way of putting money in there it all seems so shady and non transparent. The paydayloan card, ugh, the closest place to get one is a ways for me on foot. I was going to take advantage of the sale ending today but it seems like this company does not want my money. Can anyone clearly explain to me how to put money in a bitcoin account and please do not refer me to every single guide online about how to do so because they make zero sense. Alternatively can someone recommend a program that does the same thing that does want my money?[/QUOTE]
They would always take MasterCard, but Mastercard will not process their orders, its not a Slysoft issue. Some have been using PaySafe Cards.