Why Don't People Answer The Question You Asked?

vbimport

Why do people tend to assume that they know more than the person asking a question?

If I ask you for your opinion on steak, I don’t really give a damn about your opinions on fish. I asked you about steak!

If I ask you a specific question about HP-brand media, I don’t give a damn about your opinions of other media. I asked you about HP media!

Dammit!

Usually cos…

Because the person asking the question has already shown that there is at least one thing he/she doesn’t know, giving the other person the chance of playing omniscient? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or perhaps because the person answering is looking beneath the surface of the question asked in order to answer what is perceived to be the deeper question?

Or perhaps because people generally tend to think they’re smarter than any other random person?

If I ask you for your opinion on steak, I don’t really give a damn about your opinions on fish. I asked you about steak!
But what if I really want to talk about fish? Isn’t it then obvious that your question about steaks is a really good way of getting into the far more interesting topic - fish!

If I ask you a specific question about HP-brand media, I don’t give a damn about your opinions of other media. I asked you about HP media!

Dammit!
Isn’t it nice to have an opportunity to let off some steam now and then! :cool:

lol, because people think you are too ignorant and need to learn about other products such as fish that might be better thans steal :bigsmile: lol

on an ‘off topic note’;
And insidently, however u spell that, i thought hp media was poo anyway>? lol

Negritude, stands for “Nigger with attitude”?!?

Better fix that first then, before boughtering us with your stupid remarks on fishy lame CD-R’s

I guess its the same reason why people ask questions with no intentions of hearing what others have to say in the first place…most just like to ask questions to appear to want knowledge but really they just like to hear themselves talk…

becuase they wanna help…or do their best trying

because if steak sux…you should know about it…when fish is offered as an alternative option…it’s to help…this is a place to help others…not to piss and moan about your poor choice of steak…when you should have come here first to find out the best…options…:slight_smile:

you’ve come to a place that tries to help…not hinder…if you would’ve read or “searched”…you would have found that HP sux…in every respect of the word…also…now you know…don’t ask again…just assume…then see how things turn out…or…come back to a place that has over a quarter of a million members who might know a thing or 2 about…what you wanna know

Becase this is the internet and everyone knows more than everyone else. Fact!!

But Fish is a viable alternative to Steak. A person with many choices is wiser than someone with none.

Becase HP media sucks. You should only be using TY or Verbatim.

Welcome to the internet.

:disagree:

Because I know more than you?

You will get my opinion on fish,steak,lobster,duck and everything else for that matter.I dont care if you dont want my opinion.

You will get my opinion on HP branded media,Maxell branded media,TY branded media,WTF branded media.I dont care if you dont want my opinion.

Dont swear here in the house of (cd)gods!

:wink:

Speaking of hindering… :rolleyes: , this is absolutely false. The only HP media that is average to poor is their 16x +R discs (because of consistency issues). Their 8x and slower media is excellent media in particular.

Not bad, for a woman :wink:

I would of used [B]SHEARCH[/B]

I would of used [B]SHEARCH[/B]

[B]FACT[/B] :iagree: Thats why it’s best to use [B]SHEARCH[/B]

Because this is the Internet and thats how things are done on the Net !!! :slight_smile:

So what was your question ? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I have my moments…and men who are whiny babies just set me off :wink:

And here I was thinking straight men got your fire roaring :stuck_out_tongue:

The internet … you learn something every minute …
Even if every second you learn new swear words, derogatory comments and are shocked by new (to you) disgusting sexual acts perpetrated by Norwegians & Swedes :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh??WHEN I say WHEN would we Swedes do such a thing with…norwegians???:doh: (and its not disgusting…its l0000ve!)

Hello negritude,

I’ve just read your thread on HP-branded media. It merely asks why it is seldom discounted, while most other major brands of media get discounted heavily at times. (After all, you never asked about whether that brand of media is of good or bad quality.) While most of the responses circumvent the topic by giving assessments of the quality of that brand of media, I gave an honest answer in your thread:

RJL65’s Answer to negritude’s Thread About HP-Branded Media

And, now that everyone has done his or her best to explain their views, would the OP care to comment?