Why does a mobile app crash?

vbimport

I am sure most of you all will ran onto the situation where your device displays the message that

“Unfortunately you app.process.abcd. has stopped working”

And that’s what I’ll say is something that has makes us go nuts ! So, I though of creating thread over here where we are going to share some of the reasons why the mobile apps crashed.

So for me the apps crashed because:

• App is not compatible with the device or sometimes its because of the poor backend coding with the app.

• Apps do crash because of the continuos switching of Mobile data/ Wi-Fi network.

• Sometimes app do crash because of the demand, if the developer of the app doesn’t design the app considering the consumers like once the load increases over the app then the possibility of crashing also increases if you haven’t though about it.

Feel free to add your own opinion over the comment.

We remember writing something similar previously so if you want you can check them too WHY DO MOBILE APPS CRASHED?

TBH I find most of the crashes on Android rather uninformative as usually there’s no error message.

I’d actually like to be able to get more information regarding errors and it makes me wonder if there are there any better diagnostic options available?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2747058]TBH I find most of the crashes on Android rather uninformative as usually there’s no error message.

I’d actually like to be able to get more information regarding errors and it makes me wonder if there are there any better diagnostic options available?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I too want to know about any better diagnostic option available :iagree: but I am not aware about any !!! :eek:

I haven’t actually looked yet but you’d think there’d be some sort of diagnostic app available especially as developers have to be able to diagnose crashes.

Does anyone know of anything that’s useful for this?

Or what the software developers use?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2747127]I haven’t actually looked yet but you’d think there’d be some sort of diagnostic app available especially as developers have to be able to diagnose crashes.

Does anyone know of anything that’s useful for this?

Or what the software developers use?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, there are load testing apps like Monkey, Apica, Little Eye etc I would say they are good but that’s something different than the real time testing of the app among the users and all…!!