Why do you cross-post?

Why do you cross-post?

You forgot Option 6:

1. Because I’m special and the rest of the forum should know it.

LOL! I couldn’t help myself!
:bigsmile:

I would like to remind you that we can see who voted what…

evilgrin

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]I would like to remind you that we can see who voted what…

evilgrin [/B]

Maybe you should check what I voted.

Viva La Apathy!

I chose the first one, since I like to test myself :slight_smile:

LOL:bigsmile:

I post in the Living Room, there is no other place to post, at least not that I know about…

I vote for the hidden option:
“Despite the fact that I’ve just registered I want my question answered a.s.a.p., and then never visit this site again”

(I’m afraid a lot of people think like this)

What about the option “Just to aggrevate Da_Taxman”

I’ll bet that is the reason why most people cross-post :wink:

Sometimes, people are in a hurry. it can happen in such cases. other than that, its just plain ignorance.

to have international understanding about something , for example the only crosspost i’ve made is about the aida32 tool.

I dont crosspost. where is that in the poll???

Rocket, go to sleep! :stuck_out_tongue:

One other reason i can think of is that maybe, just maybe… these people were dropped on their heads when they were babies which is why everything is cross. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by iamrocket
I dont crosspost. where is that in the poll???

I don’t think those who really cross-post come so often to this forum as to participate in this sort of polls. :slight_smile:

Cross Posting: Typical reaction of the ‘brain damaged’ (no offense) newbies who think they would get an answer faster. But they didn’t know about Tax… :wink:

I would also like to know why people make meaningless topic titles such as “Help” or “Aarrgh”…

Is it because they are lazy and want to cause the mods/admins aggrevation by requiring them to edit the topic titles?

Is it because they think more people will read it, when in fact most people read past it because they don’t know what it is about?

Or how about the question “Why do people post topics that are against the rules”

Is it because they don’t care about the consequences and are solely interested in their own personal gain?

Is it because they are really ignorant and do not realize that when you are talking about warez, illegal downloads and using expensive software without paying for it, you are violating at least three laws in the process?

Or, again, to piss of admins/mods and keep them working on this forum?

I think it is all a complot against me…to cause me grief and a lot of work that could have better been spent on helping good users to get an answer to their questions. I do believe that the majority of users is good, but why is it that a small group of users must spoil it for many others…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]I would also like to know why people make meaningless topic titles such as “Help” or “Aarrgh”…

Is it because they are lazy and want to cause the mods/admins aggrevation by requiring them to edit the topic titles?

Is it because they think more people will read it, when in fact most people read past it because they don’t know what it is about?[/B]

Preferably in all caps, like “HELP ME NOW!” or something

I hold my hands up and admitt too have made some errors and placed posts in more than one place regarding the same subject, but not on purpose, sometimes I forget. But anyway we have all done this sometime on here, I guess anyway!

Greets The Diplomat :smiley: