Why Did I Get Married movie won't copy

I just purchased the movie, Why Did I Get Married? Good movie by the way and I tried to make a backup copy of it. I’m using DVD-R’s 4.5G and I’m using the new FAB version 4.1.0.0 but it won’t work. I tired all the options and then selected none of the options and it still won’t work. I’m trying to make a full disc backup of this movie. Has anyone else had this problem. Please help. Thanks.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2012427]I just purchased the movie, Why Did I Get Married? Good movie by the way and I tried to make a backup copy of it. I’m using DVD-R’s 4.5G and I’m using the new FAB version 4.1.0.0 but it won’t work. I tired all the options and then selected none of the options and it still won’t work. I’m trying to make a full disc backup of this movie. Has anyone else had this problem. Please help. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[B]FAB version 4.1.0.0.[/B] :confused:
Would help if we knew which product,…Platinum, Gold or HD Decrypter

Hey Stormjumper thanks for responding. To answer your question, I am using FAB Platinum version 4.1.0.0. Any help with this would be appreciated. I have noticed just now that there is another post for this movie in this forum. I apologize for posting this problem again. Please help.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2012545]Hey Stormjumper thanks for responding. To answer your question, I am using FAB Platinum version 4.1.0.0. Any help with this would be appreciated. I have noticed just now that there is another post for this movie in this forum. I apologize for posting this problem again. Please help.[/QUOTE]

Well not sure what problem you arehaving except you can’t make a backup,…are you getting any error messages, stuck during the scan :confused:

sorry took so long getting back to you, I’m going through my VHS tapes and converting them to DVD :eek: what a job that is :doh:

Anyway let us know what you are trying to do,…more info the better

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2012564]Well not sure what problem you arehaving sorry took so long getting back to you, I’m going through my VHS tapes and converting them to DVD :eek: what a job that is :doh:
[/QUOTE]

SJ…

Wouldn’t be easier and cheaper timewise to buy the original DVD’s?

:cool:

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2012582]SJ…

Wouldn’t be easier and cheaper timewise to buy the original DVD’s?

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Sure if they was available on DVD :frowning:
Gives me something to do anyway

Are they special ones of the “PRON” genre?

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2012640]Are they special ones of the “PRON” genre?[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile:

Hey StormJumper the issue I’m having specifically is that after DVD Fab does it’s thing and it’s burned onto a DVD it just won’t play. DVD Fab goes through the motions perfectly but when I try to play it and after it passes through the previews and gets to the main menu and I press play it just gives me a black screen. I’ve gone through 5 DVD’s trying to get this to work. For some reason it only happens with the LIONSGATE movies. I don’t know why. Rendition, Beowulf and now this movie just won’t copy properly. I get no errors but it just won’t play. I’m at a loss.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2012948]Hey StormJumper the issue I’m having specifically is that after DVD Fab does it’s thing and it’s burned onto a DVD it just won’t play. DVD Fab goes through the motions perfectly but when I try to play it and after it passes through the previews and gets to the main menu and I press play it just gives me a black screen. I’ve gone through 5 DVD’s trying to get this to work. For some reason it only happens with the LIONSGATE movies. I don’t know why. Rendition, Beowulf and now this movie just won’t copy properly. I get no errors but it just won’t play. I’m at a loss.[/QUOTE]

OK do two things
1.) Update to version 4.1.0.2 link below
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689
2.) Open common settings and on the left click on PathPlayer and put a check mark to “[B]DISABLE[/B]” PathPlayer
give that a try and post back with your results
Edit…also may want to click on write on the left and set the write speed to 8x
and make sure you are using SAO writing NOT Packet writing

Hey StormJumper thanks for giving me help. I tried your advice and it still won’t work. Like I said Beowulf, Rendition and Why Did I Get Married won’t work. I don’t know what else to do. If there is anything else you can think of please let me know. I was also wondering if you could let the DVD Fab team know about this problem as well. I’ve noticed that I’m not alone with this problem.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2013323]Hey StormJumper thanks for giving me help. I tried your advice and it still won’t work. Like I said Beowulf, Rendition and Why Did I Get Married won’t work. I don’t know what else to do. If there is anything else you can think of please let me know. I was also wondering if you could let the DVD Fab team know about this problem as well. I’ve noticed that I’m not alone with this problem.[/QUOTE]
You may want to update to version 4.1.0.2 it seems there was a fix on this issue, at least that is what I have been reading

I did do that and it still won’t work. I used a third party program and it worked perfectly. I would much rather use DVD Fab because there my program of choice but it seems that Fengtao and his team just can’t get around to fixing the DVD Structure that LIONSGATE have implemented in there movies. I hope they do one day. Thanks for your help.

rendition and beowulf work good. dont know about why did i get married.

:bigsmile: guess this is just something we have to ask ourselves from time to time. :doh:

all 3 movies burned full disc perfectly using dvdfab platinum 4.0.6.5 beta

I just followed Stormjumpers guide to uninstall and reinstall the program and it worked perfectly. I guess I must have had a corrupted file somewhere. I’ve been upgradubg to the new versions on top of the old ones and I’ve never had a problem until now but since I used Stormjumper guide it works perfect now. Things that make you go, hmmm. Thanks everyone for your help. Take care.