Why cant i Copy Smallville?

My best friend has the 1st 3 seasons of smallville and he let me barrow um to copy um and when i try and burn one it wont read the disk. asking me to Ignore Abort etc… why cant i burn any TV seasons? it lets me burn any DVD movie but any TV seasons it wont. i have tryied every disk and it wont burn one,

Are you able to open the smallvile disc with any other program, like DVD Shrink

I dunno. i havent used shrink in like years. and i never opened um with shrink i always used to use DVD decrypter and the Burn it with shrink i never used shrink to open it.

[QUOTE=vtyler84;2018108]I dunno. i havent used shrink in like years. and i never opened um with shrink i always used to use DVD decrypter and the Burn it with shrink i never used shrink to open it.[/QUOTE]

You have not said what program you are trying to use…also would help if you give us more info
what is your DVD Writer/Burner,…what system are you running … when was the last time you checked the firmware for the burner,…have you tryed cleaning the discs most likely there are scratches and or fingerprints…which both will cause read issues within the backup process

[QUOTE=vtyler84;1993964]My best friend has the 1st 3 seasons of smallville and he let me barrow um to copy um [/QUOTE]

Not allowed to copy movies you do not own

spare me. The signals in the air are supposed to be free too but we still have to pay for cable.

[QUOTE=cainecrawford;2019119]spare me. The signals in the air are supposed to be free too but we still have to pay for cable.[/QUOTE]

Yes … but Cable does not get their signals from the air so neither are you if you have Cable :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=cainecrawford;2019119]spare me. The signals in the air are supposed to be free too but we still have to pay for cable.[/QUOTE]

if you not want to pay for cable then buy some rabbit ear TV antenna for your TV. then you not have to pay for cable. simple don’t you think

[QUOTE=GJ;2019478]if you not want to pay for cable then buy some rabbit ear TV antenna for your TV. then you not have to pay for cable. simple don’t you think[/QUOTE]
That would take care of the problem until Feb.2009 then all analog signals are to be turned off and only digital signal broadcast.

even then over the air signals can be received. actually in my area, we will go from 4 channels to 10. new bunny ears area available which will currently receive both signals. just depends if you have a digital tv or not.