"Why are you happy?"

vbimport

hrmmm…it’s 11:38pm exactly now on monday nite and yea, i figured maybe i should express my happiness… :bigsmile: …i found out my uni (or college how americans know it by) offers today and i’m so happy…i got into my 1st choice, computer systems engineerining/computer science (5yr course), horray!!!..

Not sure what it means to you exactly, but congratulations. :slight_smile:

Not sure what it means to you exactly, but congratulations.

yea, that was the rite word to use…by the way…this sounds weird but wot is the time over there, u live in korea rite? juz trying to keep up with the different timezones… :bigsmile:

Congrats. :iagree:

Why am I happy?

Because everybody hates me after my “great” thread. :sad:

Because everybody hates me after my “great” thread.

the discrimination thread? :bigsmile:…your status got changed back and now i realized it got reverted back again, lol…do i hate u??? u said everyone…hrmmm…no…i wouldn’t even give a…can i use the word…hope this doesn’t get filtered, i don’t think it will…anyway…shit…if u…hrmm…can’t think…anyway i’ll end this…

i don`t hate you :stuck_out_tongue:

iam happy because, Apr media are going to exchange the dodgy 100 fuji +Rs i brought last week :smiley:

and good luck with the computer systems engineerining/computer science course Vdk_au :cool:

and good luck with the computer systems engineerining/computer science course Vdk_au

thanks! and by the way, does anyone know when i will get a new status, is the next one “senior”? i don’t know if i want senior, lol, it sounds, well, makes me sound old…and u guyz think i could get a special status name??? maybe to piss off Namoh??? :bigsmile:…juz joking but i would want a special status name…

That would really piss me off. :wink:

Asking is not the way to get a special status, sucking up … maybe. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

That would really piss me off.

sure would…lol

Asking is not the way to get a special status, sucking up … maybe.

it seems u sucked up…how do u do it?? :bigsmile:

Congrats on getting a first round offer for your first choice. :smiley:

My son also finished VCE this year and also got a first round offer for his first choice of aerospace engineering so there’s good news all round. :slight_smile:

My son also finished VCE this year and also got a first round offer for his first choice of aerospace engineering so there’s good news all round.

which uni? RMIT? my friend also got into that…i checked the paper…lol…it would be funny if you were my friend’s father…i doubt that but yea your son’s name wouldn’t start with matt?

No m8. He’s doing it at Monash Uni.

I think I just did the opposite … Sexy_S, Da_Tax, Domi, Philamber, Ivanhoe, smart@$$, etc hate my guts at the moment.

I wanted to adrress something, but I think I was a bit to enthusiastic (must stop drinking).

No m8. He’s doing it at Monash Uni.

hrmm…wot’s m8 stand for? anway pretty smart dude to be doing at monash,. don’t u need like around 96??? anyway by the time i read your message, i’m gonna be asleep…it’s 12:42pm (i just love telling the time :bigsmile:)…so i’ll read it 2moro…lol…cya all ppl online…

I think I just did the opposite … Sexy_S, Da_Tax, Domi, Philamber, Ivanhoe, smart@$$, etc hate my guts at the moment.

guess i lied. this will defin be my last message for prob 12hrs or so…didn’t u suck up when u first got it??? cya all ppl…good nite…

the “must stop drinking” explains it all!!! :wink: :bigsmile:

Well congratz! I’m Happy at the moment because life is good at the moment…

@ Namoh:

I think you should be happy too, it’s much more easy…
p.s. I don’t hate you at all, merely I regard you as a little childish.

Mate (and he got 98.4).

Congrats vdk au :slight_smile:

We are going around very well, don’t we? :confused: