Who's your favourite Muppet?

:clap:The Muppets:clap:

“It’s not quite a sock … it’s not quite a puppet … It’s a muppet!”

Which is your favourite muppet?
Now who doesn’t find muppets funny?

And incidentally … what’s your favourite pod-cast?

haha this thread made me laugh.

as the podcast thing is off-topic in this thread it will probably get more responses than your muppet question :stuck_out_tongue:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][B]Sgt. Floyd Pepper[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sgt. Floyd Pepper plays bass guitar. A laid back hippie-type with a pink body and long reddish-orange hair, he usually wore a green army cap, or sometimes, while in the pit, a slightly fancier cap of stiffer, glittery material, and a red uniform with epaulets and ornate gold braid on the buttons. His name refers both to Pink Floyd and to the Beatles album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. His jacket is a clear visual reference to the album. He is performed and voiced by Jerry Nelson. Floyd’s pink colour is a little insider joke, and a reference - he is a Pink Floyd. (Courtesy Wikipedia)

What is this pod-cast thing?

I like several of them… Fozzie Bear, Swedish Chef, Statler & Waldorf.

But my favorites are Beaker and Dr. Bunsen.

[B] :iagree: Statler & Waldorf :iagree: [/B]

I like most of them. Statler & Waldorf rock! The Swedish Chef rules! Dr. Honeydew and Beaker are superb, but the best muppet has to be Animal. “Wommaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!!!”

Animal by far!

Statler & Waldorf

two auld farts

Pod-cast is internet radio for Ipod fans :wink:
Just a continuous stream of music that people set up, accessible to anyone on the web :wink:

not necessarily music though…people set up different shows and clips and stuff too.

i have discovery news (science and health news), espn’s, pardon teh interruption is posted every day, and i also listen to a film noir analysis podcast that is updated twice a month with a new half hour show.

you can get new york times book/movie review or you can listen to some moron talkin about nothing from his bedroom…but it’s cool because it’s all free.

Tony Blair :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the word “favourite” is the operative word.

Introducing political irony into this thread means you should have read this treatise…

Muppets Vs Puppet … a big, Nay a huge difference.

Puppets are simple … someone just pulls all their strings and it’s quite obvious that they are being controlled.

Muppets were created by Jim Henson (puppet workshop) & quite complex machinery and methods are employed to make them appear lifelike.

got 2be beaker :cool:

I think " The Swedish Chef " is a member of this forum. he, he:clap:

Who cares 'bout muppet’s, now that we’ve got the Feebles

god i remember watchin meet the feebles :bigsmile: or is it more :o that ive watched it :doh:

Hippo’s with machineguns are cool. :bigsmile:

Hell hath no fury like a hippo with a machine gun.

Except from rats who are dope dealers or pimps…perhaps LOL :bow: :bow: