Who's tired of snow raise your hand

vbimport

I’m not the only one tired of this stuff

I have both of my hands raised

I don’t know what I would do sometimes without the humor on this " TECH" site. You Guys are just great!!!

Scotland, and NO snow in winter just doesn’t sound right, but that’s what has happened here in the lowlands of Scotland.
The highlands have seen a lot of snow, down here in the lowlands (Edinburgh area) we have had no snow at all this winter, none.

We’ve received about 90 centimetres (3 feet) of snow so far this winter here in Ajax, Ontario (Canada). I still have a 4 foot pile of snow in front of my house. LOL.

[QUOTE=Dee;2723501]Scotland, and NO snow in winter just doesn’t sound right, but that’s what has happened here in the lowlands of Scotland.
The highlands have seen a lot of snow, down here in the lowlands (Edinburgh area) we have had no snow at all this winter, none.[/QUOTE]

The snow seasons not over yet Dee :smiley:

I am so tired of snow , mind you we are getting another Northeaster tonight and another 6 to 8" , I just cant take it anymore, I have 2 doctors visits tomorrow and I cant miss them, so I cant stop the snow and I have to endure. Torture I tell you.:sad:

[QUOTE=weedougie;2723507]The snow seasons not over yet Dee :D[/QUOTE]

That’s what kind of worries me. :slight_smile:

We’ve been really lucky so far with just a couple of flurries not even lying but we had 20 foot deep snow drifts here in or around this time last year.

That’s really exceptional for Northern Ireland and we haven’t had anything like that since the 1960’s but anything’s possible. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723509]I am so tired of snow , mind you we are getting another Northeaster tonight and another 6 to 8" , I just cant take it anymore, I have 2 doctors visits tomorrow and I cant miss them, so I cant stop the snow and I have to endure. Torture I tell you.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Well let’s hope you manage to make the appointments Alan.

It’s only last year that I experienced really deep snow and by that I mean 6 foot plus and it took a long long time to disappear.

I hate having the worry of getting to work then worrying if you’re going to make it home in weather like that so I can identify with that completely.

All you can really do is carry on regardless and hope for the best but that’s not really very ideal. :rolleyes:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2723511]Well let’s hope you manage to make the appointments Alan.

It’s only last year that I experienced really deep snow and by that I mean 6 foot plus and it took a long long time to disappear.

I hate having the worry of getting to work then worrying if you’re going to make it home in weather like that so I can identify with that completely.

All you can really do is carry on regardless and hope for the best but that’s not really very ideal. :rolleyes:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Look at this website and this is me
http://www.weather.com/news/winter

I survived the 'Blizzard of ‘013’!

On and off today, got about 8" of snow with 30-40 mph winds. Current temp is 24 and dropping. Yes, I would love to see some spring.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2723528]I survived the 'Blizzard of ‘013’!
[/QUOTE]

That’s pretty much what we had last Thursday night and that’s the worst we’ve had so far.

Last March was crazy though. :eek:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=mmdavis;2723534]On and off today, got about 8" of snow with 30-40 mph winds. Current temp is 24 and dropping. Yes, I would love to see some spring.[/QUOTE]

I think we’re all looking forward to spring but some of us more than others as it’s particularly bad in the US ATM.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2723566]I think we’re all looking forward to spring but some of us more than others as it’s particularly bad in the US ATM.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I trudged through the snow to both doctors todays, and came home quite the better for all of it, I got a new different prescription for my angina and it feels much better now, I am home got my meds filled at the drugstore and now I can relax.:slight_smile:

It is gone in town for me, but it is still blocking my access to the mountains. Can’t get to my minesyet, and many camping spots are still snowed in.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723586]Well, I trudged through the snow to both doctors todays, and came home quite the better for all of it, I got a new different prescription for my angina and it feels much better now, I am home got my meds filled at the drugstore and now I can relax.:)[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you got sorted Alan.

It’s a lot easier when you don’t have to go out in weather like that.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2723624]Glad to hear you got sorted Alan.

It’s a lot easier when you don’t have to go out in weather like that.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
You mean weather like this , its horrid.

three more days this month and still have a couple feet of snow . It’s starting to warm up a little hopefully it melts something.There is still huge piles of snow every where and won’t be gone til the end of April if it stays warm.

Congrats on the new Medicine Alan. I hope things are going much better for you, my friend.