Who's the most annoying member of CDFreaks?

vbimport

Well tell us, WHO do you think is the most annoying member of CDFreaks and WHY?

I could have made a poll for it, but I didn’t know who to include, because there’s a maximum of only 20 options. :wink:

1 - Namoh :p:p:p:p

That’s not nice. :sad:

I think each of the admins must have been annoyed with very many members sometimes. I spent not that much time on CDFreaks trying to moderate forums and there were very few problems when I was moderating and so little need for closing and deleting.

Other than that, most people will just name those with whom they can’t agree on certain political and personal issues. Or on which is better: LG vs. BenQ, NEC vs. BenQ, DVDinfopro vs. K-Probe, Intel vs. AMD, Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD, DVD+RW vs. DVD-R vs. DVD-RAM. Those who avoid participating in such discussions diplomatically are the least likely to be named here. Those who too often post on such issues will be named hundreds of times. I was often one of the well-respected members on certain forums. I was just a “whining” newbie on some other places - there was at least one though the site owner himself didn’t comment. The only real difference among the sites was that the last site was fanatically on the DVD-R side.

And your choice is? :confused: :rolleyes:

I’ll echo Kenny’s comment… there are a number of people who are annoying that have to be dealt with… I don’t know who the “most annoying” is, because I usually forget about these people, so it’s usually just whoever is the troublemaker at the spur of the moment.

But having said that, even though we don’t like people who break our rules and whatnot, it’s not very nice to publicly post about specific people we don’t like, so I’ll keep my mouth shut.

But I guess I could talk categorically… the most annoying categories of annoying people are…

3/ Those who don’t show respect for other members and what they have to say.

2/ People who repeatedly don’t read the stickies or rules (first few offenses I’m patient with).

1/ Those who grossly grandstand. :Z

i was jokking :slight_smile:
boy’s don’t cry (remember that :p)

All right then name your top 5 or top 10.

Why not? Cerberus did!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Common tell us we want names. :iagree:

Its probably me!!! Why? I don’t know. Maybe because I like being anoying sometimes. Maybe it’s because i have a bad habit of occationally getting really drunk and posting incoherent babble (and then wishing I could edit what I worte the next day).

You can’t voted for yourself.

I don’t think anyone noticed that among the other posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

what follows here is just MY personal opinion, no one should feel offended by this! no one!
i won’t tell names, but i can sort different groups of members…

and the 1st group of members i really don’t like are the ones, who join cdfreaks just to have a new “chat-platform” in the living room… GO AND GET PRODUCTIVE HERE!!!

2nd are newbies or new joined members who don’t read the stickies or the rules or use the forum-search to find a solution for their problem…

wait, i just remind a member called kid185 - he was really annoying when he has joined here 'coz of his “i know it better than everyone else” way of posting… don’t know what’s up with him atm, didn’t read any post from him for a longer time…

You just offended me. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

That’s why I and code65536 said somewhat against the purpose of this thread. Though you said you won’t tell names, you are clearly attacking certain members of this forum and that sort of opinions are about other individuals. If we all are allowed to post whom we like and whom we don’t, this place is going to be a hell and I’ve seen too many community boards going insane in just few hours.

Naming people in this way is one of the things I strongly oppose in all forums I am active. That’s North Korean way.

Don’t feel I am offended since I am too inhuman to have an offended heart. Simply this thread is wrong.

!! Me !! I Am Evil !! Bow Before Me !! Meee !! Pick Mee !!

im perplexed by the complex nature of this thread. im just happy with my plextor drives :rolleyes: :wink:

jimmy crack corn and i don’t care.

the worst of ALL
the evil one ,
Mr Belvedere :slight_smile:

Well I posted this in The Livingroom and everything that’s posted here shouldn’t be taken to serious … it was just meant as a funny thread.

I really don’t care if everybody would say I’m the most annoying one.

Don’t take this thread to serious!!

if this thread is wrong, it should be closed - but as long as it stays “open” i will post if i think that i want to…

and why shouldn’t i be able to say what i don’t like here? there’s no perfect world in which everybody likes everyone and everything - in a place where humans are together there will always be more or less differences.

and i - for my part - only made clear that HERE ARE some ppl that I (!!!) don’t like.

On the other hand, i’ve no problem with it if someone would name ME for being annoying - that’s just an opinion!

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression.

@Namoh: i like you / your posts… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I know. It is the LR, after all. :wink: But at the same time, I think that Kenny’s point is that how you intend for people to interpret something isn’t always how they would actually interpret something.

Don’t we’ve :wink: :bigsmile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: for that. :iagree: