Who's online and viewers per forum

vbimport

I’ve just turned off the amount of people who are viewing a forum and the who’s online. This is to see how much this asks from our servers and if turning it off gains performance. I don’t really expect it but I want to try it for a while. It will probably be back soon unless it really makes a big difference!

Thanks for the Explination , I Personly like the Who`s online :bow:
I come on mostly at about 7.45AM . nice to see if any1 I know is on chat,or post somthing there :iagree:

I am not a Big Complainer BUT you did take off who`s Online for each Forum :wink:
Please leave us Somthing :bigsmile:
diane

I personally like the who’s online function…and its strange not seeing it

Domin8tor, please give it back.

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2043616]I’ve just turned off the amount of people who are viewing a forum and the who’s online. This is to see how much this asks from our servers and if turning it off gains performance. I don’t really expect it but I want to try it for a while. It will probably be back soon unless it really makes a big difference![/QUOTE]

Yo DoMi-

The sooner the better-eh!! :iagree:

Don’t miss it really…
And since I am invisible all the time lately, noone could see me anyway :wink:

yeah we can’t see Tax…and he sneaks up on us!

edit edit// for serious, (yes i just said that) i did like the who’s online for each forum. :iagree:

invisisble…oh and there’s another can of worms. :bigsmile:

edit// really squiggly, fast moving, slimy, leech type. :bigsmile:

I vote for no cloaking for the mods…especially Tax, Draggles, and Arachne

:stuck_out_tongue:

Good news, I just checked with the server guys. It did give a little difference, but not significant, so I can turn it on again…

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2044009]Good news, I just checked with the server guys. It did give a little difference, but not significant, so I can turn it on again…[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much:bow::bow::bow:

[B]Thanks youre a star[/B] :flower:

[quote=deanimator;2043998]I vote for no cloaking for the mods…especially [B]Tax, Draggles[/B], and Arachne

:p[/quote]

Please not its only the Chap`s who use the Invisible mode . :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2043998]I vote for no cloaking for the mods…especially Tax, Draggles, and Arachne

:p[/QUOTE]

Oi! :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL @ Troy :bigsmile:

I for one am glad Who’s Online is back (not so much the number of viewers for each forum, I had/have no opinion on that one)…now it doesn’t seem like you’re the only one around :wink:

Thankyou DoMi :flower:

Please leave it on.

Yay!! its back on…!!