"Who's On First?" The Funniest CDFreaks Thread Of All Time!

This thread is absolutely hilarious:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f61/dvd-drive-wont-open-268069/

I swear I can’t stop laughing! It’s just a comedy of attitude, arrogance, and ignorance, not all of it on the part of the OP.

:bigsmile:

Yep, but he has been given sound advice throughout and patently ignored it. I get the feeling that he is young, probably going through puberty and with the hormones raging it would explain his attitude and actions to a tee.
I wanted to join in and help, but saw that my comments and advice would also fall on stony ground.
I am surprised that the mods have not rebuked him rather than those trying to help.

It always amazes me when people continue trying to help, even though the person asking for help is continuously attacking those wanting to help. :doh:

Yes Drage I was glad and amazed to see patience and restraint by many of the posters who tried to help although he had been quite rude. I fear that alas he/she is beyond our help.

Laughing quietly in case [I]BreakingPoint [/I]hears me

It’s a guy?

Yo Zathros-

That is a real good question-

Reading the whole thread exhausted me - the OP is certainly hard headed and will NOT listen to very competent suggestions - I personally would not have had as much patience as some of the posters have shown-

Personally - I will never answer the OP’s help questions-eh!!:disagree:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2248311]Yo Zathros-

Reading the whole thread exhausted me - the OP is certainly hard headed and will NOT listen to very competent suggestions - I personally would not have had as much patience as some of the posters have shown-

Personally - I will never answer the OP’s help questions-eh!!:disagree:[/QUOTE]

Yo Mike you should have read the 30 posts Codeking deleted…lol

somehow it’s sad, although it is funny to read. some people feel offended by any word you write.

[quote=negritude;2247024]This thread is absolutely hilarious:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f61/dvd-drive-wont-open-268069/

I swear I can’t stop laughing! It’s just a comedy of attitude, arrogance, and ignorance, not all of it on the part of the OP.

:bigsmile:[/quote]

found that thread very amusing :iagree:
found the Link from my Cdfreaks news letter
Yes I do read the[B] Newsletters :bigsmile:[/B]

[QUOTE=photonic;2248327]somehow it’s sad, although it is funny to read. some people feel offended by any word you write.[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness, it is sad. This person may lead a very frustrated life. On the other hand, if it a very young person, we are witnessing hormonal growing pains (regardless of gender). I would hate to be young and “like that” again.:sad:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2248311]Yo Zathros-

Personally - I will never answer the OP’s help questions-eh!!:disagree:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

I always try and be as helpful as possible but it does eventually get to a certain point when you have to bow out gracefully and let them stew in their own juices. :slight_smile:

You can only bang your head against a wall for so long.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I wonder if that idiot wasn’t putting everyone on, ala Andy Kaufman.

I can’t believe I read through that, then created an account to post this.

That kid probably didn’t intend to start such crap but his smarmy, “I have no paperclips.” started it.

He knows to ask for help in the right place, now man up and crack open your PC.