Who's Actually Read the Forum Rules?

vbimport

Who’s actually sat down and read the forum rules? When I first registered it told me to read them but I just continued…like installing a program, you have to read that long ass liscence agreement but I just press accept and continue:D

When I registered we didn’t have these forum rules…but since I wrote the rules…I guess I read them now :wink:

RULES??? What rules??? :iagree:

Acting under the general guidelines of Netiquette, makes reading the rules redundant sometimes :wink:

well , seriously i never read forum rules when I registered . i guess da_taxman cld sworn :wink:

Rules are meant to be broken :stuck_out_tongue:

[SIZE=4][I][U]RULES WHAT ISTHAT??? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :eek: :frowning: :frowning: :a :cop:[/U]

Those who don’t reply will be assumed not to have read the rules and be punished :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Those who don’t reply will be assumed not to have read the rules and be punished :wink:

O…OHHHHHHHH…that’s right… i’ve read the forum rules… I just forgot…

Please don’t hurt me Tax!!!

wimpers in the corner shivering

Read them , read the general terms as well and read about the data mining.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the rules. Off course I read them.

Like the one that says: all illegal threads are moved to and discussed in the special Moderator’s forum!!

Namoh still hopes he can get into that forum sometime. :cool:

i wrote them :cool:

and before tax gets angry :wink: : i had to translate them for the italian section, so i guess i had to read them kinda carefully :Z
:bigsmile:

I read the rules many times though I don’t remember the lines very well. First when I became a moderator here and later when I wanted people in and out to consider them carefully.

Originally posted by Kenshin
First when I became a moderator here and later when I wanted people in and out to consider them carefully.

sorry kenshin , i didnt consider reading the rules at all :bigsmile:

last time i tried to quote the rules in something, they wouldnt load :frowning:

I read them a long time ago but I can imagine there are more now.

I think I’ve read them…
There are two of them right?

• Don’t post what you’re not supposed to

• Pay moderators in unmarked bills

Yes?