Wholly CRAP!

:bigsmile: you guys did it!

with 4.9.9.102 i can now get a backup of safedisk 2.9 to work on my toshiba drive…all i did was install the same version on both computers backed it up with the plex premium and vola! works perfectly (yes it may use autoplay but hell atleast it works!)

great job…id say 102 should be a release candiate…

and i just used automatic settings no tweaker etc.

used a samsung 12x CDR (CDRWs still dont work on that drive).

I dont beleive it was the media but will try again with different media type.

it burned it at 8x also…if that makes any difference i dont know.

ok just tried it with memorex 32x media (crappiest i have) and it still backs up perfect!:bigsmile:

great news and here I’m stuck at work. (cough, cough) boy, I don’t feel so good. !

Wonder what they changed, I’m eager to see if my problems are solved. Have you tried your light-on ? Thought some place I read you had one.

Originally posted by TeeCee
[B]great news and here I’m stuck at work. (cough, cough) boy, I don’t feel so good. !

Wonder what they changed, I’m eager to see if my problems are solved. Have you tried your light-on ? Thought some place I read you had one. [/B]

yes liteons always worked for me…but no i havent tried it with the new beta…but i could always copy sd2.9 with my liteon well everywhere but to my toshi drive on my laptop…now that i have bw4.9.9.102 on both computers my backups work…Ill try my litey 52327s and my dvd/cdrw tonight with a disk…also the key for my laptop drive was using cdr not cdrw. not sure if your 40x will do it…if your in the us you can get a rebaged liteon (memorex i beleive) 52327s for around 30$ with rebate at bestbuy.

second note these backups play quick…as quick as the orginals.

another note cdrws dont seem to work…but cdrs backup fine and play on other drives with safedisk 2.9 and my plex premium.

another note the backup will NOT work without burning with autoplay in several drives! so even with sd2.9 autoplay being burned to the image is doing something to the drives and no its not just hiding the atip.