+ + Who Will Be The Next CDFreaks Admin?

After flipping through some threads, I just found it weird that some people here weren’t yet Admins?? Vote – it’s a tough one though!! :smiley:

Wow, a vote for read my post and the true moron didn’t leave a post!! OMFG…

w00t, I’m in the lead!
And don’t cheat you guys!
(Voting for oneself is of course allowed, but only once ;))

Originally posted by cmr2003x

Wow, a vote for read my post and the true moron didn’t leave a post!! OMFG…

BoSkin :confused: ,I pressed the wrong button ,mate! :rolleyes:

ME! :bigsmile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

(snip)

Originally posted by Smart@$$
B

Amen

Edit:

Editing this to keep minds at the original poll.
Issues like the one originally raised by Smart@$$ can be addressed through PM to any of the mods/admins.

Everybody has the same opportunity to ignore that what (s)he prefers not to be involved with.

Let’s keep things friendly here, that is what we all want.

i don’t think that an admin can be chosen with such a poll…
i actually don’t think that an admin can be chisen at all: you’re meant to be, at least :wink:

anyway i chosed me :bigsmile:

Ok,

Addressed Smart@$$ on his comments. Even though meant well, it definately came out wrong and he should not have commented here.

After all, this is the living room and you should be able to discuss anthing that is not illegal and not better suited for any of the other (technical) forums.

Of course I cannot vote in this poll…but I can tell you that your perception of who would make a good admin may help us in the end. And of course, speculating about this is always fun, typically bar talk…talking about who gets the next promotion…hoping it is yourself (know the feeling from the promotion at work… :wink: )

Sorry for the disruption and please continue the happy posting.

whew, last place. i was worried i might get a vote.

Airhead 3 , Me 3… Airhead can have my votes. I’m happy being a moderator.

Originally posted by cmr2003x
[B][edit]
Editing this to keep minds at the original poll.
Issues like the one originally raised by Smart@$$ can be addressed through PM to any of the mods/admins.

Everybody has the same opportunity to ignore that what (s)he prefers not to be involved with.

Let’s keep things friendly here, that is what we all want.

[/edit] [/B]

I personally saw nothing wrong with Smart@$$'s post?? Came off just fine with me, no problems here :slight_smile: Everyone has their own opinion, and I personally think they should address it.

After all, the Internet is about free speech, right??

WHAT BOUT IAMROCKET!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hehe

Originally posted by smarty_pants_023
WHAT BOUT IAMROCKET!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hehe

No, it’s you! :eek: :bigsmile: (but only after the wedding :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hehe we have a deadlock in this (higly serious) clash of titans :wink:

I thought the poll was “who will be the next administrator” not VOTE FOR the next administrator.

So, it doesn’t matter who you even WANT to be administrator, it would be who you THINK will be the next administrator.

So, if they are…you win a big gulp of extra oxygen. Go ahead and take it now, if you would like to.

Originally posted by BadASCII
[B]I thought the poll was “who will be the next administrator” not VOTE FOR the next administrator.

So, it doesn’t matter who you even WANT to be administrator, it would be who you THINK will be the next administrator.

So, if they are…you win a big gulp of extra oxygen. Go ahead and take it now, if you would like to. [/B]

I can see what you mean - I dunno if I was being clear enough :).

This poll is basically to vote on who you think the next administrator will be, not an actual poll to determine it :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Airhead 3 , Me 3… Airhead can have my votes. I’m happy being a moderator.

why . … :confused: oh why . . :confused:

what is wrong with being an admin :confused:

as an admin every member is your minion, your slave . . .

all because an admin is a srever dictator, the stalin of his server . . .

that with does not please him, or upsets him will be deleted . . :stuck_out_tongue:

so who can you trust with this power . . .:confused:

who can handle the “ring” … :confused:

only the admin know´s . . . the one who has the ring now . . .:stuck_out_tongue:

SO VOTE FOR YOU NEW ADMIN. . . :bigsmile:

who will be the next “lord of the ring” :stuck_out_tongue:

well, there is only one thing left to say . . :wink:

go Mr.B :bow: :bow:
go Mr.B :bow: :bow:
go Mr.B :bow: :bow:
go Mr.B :bow: :bow:
go Mr.B :bow: :bow:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

see yah . . . . .:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Airhead 3 , Me 3… Airhead can have my votes. I’m happy being a moderator.

So … i guess being an admin doesn’t give you a bigger
paycheck :wink: