Who thinks slingblade sux?

vbimport

anyone here think that iso slingblade iso is an asshole? he gives nonsense replies that aren’t very helpful and he argues with everyone. for all i care, this dude can kiss my ass.

As a fellow member of CDFreaks, I agree that anyone who posts replies to peoples’s questions with sarcasm should go elsewhere.
We all started off at this hacking/burning/gaming shit as idiots, and relied on more educated folks to help us. That’s why I always help those with questions when I can, NICELY.

1° Squage: kiss you azz? whoahah yeah sure even a bitch wouldn’t you little dwarp.
Wtf are you trying to do here eej? Have nuttin’ else (valuable maybe?) to say/do?
…tss better shut up!
Great mentality of yours spoiling this forum by your waraddiction problem! Go see a doctor dude! Cus you’re really sick!

2° the otha dick! I was here even before you knew cdfreaks existed! so visit china, play some pokemon and get lost somewhere! have a nice trip assh*le! (hear him talking “…as a fellow cdfreaks member”…wow wow temper temper![quoted: Eminem ] Egotripper - i had a good laugh!

[This message has been edited by [iSO]-SL|nGBlade-[iSO] (edited 19 February 2000).]

alright then, if you wanna stop being a mutha, then i will too.

Peace, peace my friends.

HAHAHAHA SLINGBLADE YOU SAID SOMETHING

REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

STUPID, YOU SAID THAT YOU WASS HERE BEFORE SQUAGE KNOW THAT CD FREAKS WAS HERE!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

HOW CAN IT BE THEN THAT SQUAGE HAS MORE THINGS POSTED THEN YOU!!! HUH…

Wow Dr.Crash you’re smart! ahhaha your brain must match the length of your d###. Ever thought about the fact that cdfreaks existed even before this forum got build (when you weren’t borned yet) So get lost with your snowwhite fantasies! Go to your retailer and ask him to put some brains in your head instead of sticking to 24k maybe if you expand your memory abit, you would stop yelling like that! Ever saw that green/yellow light on your keyboard? yeah the one next to Numlock! And about your english learn it before you try to type out something…

So now who’s stupideej? Oooooh! Sorry Yeah i should respect you guys cus you got more posts right?..wow hahahah NOT!

Is this game finished yet? Or are there more waraddicted outthere! Jeezes guys…get real get a life!

[This message has been edited by [iSO]-SL|nGBlade-[iSO] (edited 19 February 2000).]

hmmm. maybe you should take some lessons in english, slingblade. i can’t understand a single damn word you r saying. and what the hell are you talking about china? jeez…you must be the dumbest lamer i’ve ever seen.

[This message has been edited by Squage (edited 19 February 2000).]

Yep, and only you can say who is and who isn’t one, cus you’re the elite here…we know!

Hey Squage, you’re like a fast dude eej? hahaha i wrote the china stuff (that you don’t seem to understand) as the 3rd post, you replied as 4th (but nuttin you mention about china)…5 replies later you come here asking about it… You’re like one hell of a weird maddass muthafucker dude!

Not my fault, you don’t understand any damn f###### word, blame that fat ass bitch mumma of yours…

When the Slingblade come, better be gone

Hey slingblade, I agree with you. stupid questions deserve sarcastic stupid answers, like those idiots who ask for cdr softwarez and then again they have been members of cd freaks since way back (yeah right!!)

WebMaster of ShadowKasters NY

Visit:shadowkasters.com

come on lets be friends now…
we are all warez users wright…

Maybe i should shut this topic down, because you guys are declearing war to eachother.

Make peace to eachother, not war