Who Says It's Too Big!?

vbimport

Tell me! Is it too big? Does it hurt?

My Rigs

Well, it is big, but I don’t care. As long as I don’t have to scroll pages to get to the next post it’s fine for me.:slight_smile:

Well , take a bit out.

Personally i think having signatures at all tend to get a little boring after reading them for the 670th time. But this also applies for avatars , names and other repeatable things.

I know you do this to give people an idea of what you have and it’s not meant to show off or something like that (As Tax would say , “My car is bigger than yours”) , so i’m ok with it.

It shows as well that you have knowledge about hardware and pictures to prove it. What it doesn’t show is the motivation why this hardware and not other , but that would be an endless discussion.

IMHO It’s looks a little weird when replies are smaller than someone’s signature. And it’s really annoying on some boards that people put 800x600x24bits jpegs as their signature.

But luckily that’s not the case here.

perhaps an idea of spelling adaptor to adapter?
(i know my english isn’t that good but i really think you should have spelled it adapter)

It would be useful if people would include such info when they have a hardware or software question, but other than that it just takes up space…

But, who cares…I don’t :wink:

Well i say its too big :rolleyes: as i have said before.

I think signatures should be limitd to about 1 line :wink:

hum… how may do you have?..

I stopped counting Futureproof’s after 30…

Originally posted by nb-
I think signatures should be limitd to about 1 line :wink:

With that I, obviously, don’t agree. That is, it does not apply to everybody :wink:

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

hum… where have i heard that before…

Originally posted by Crowley
perhaps an idea of spelling adaptor to adapter?
(i know my english isn’t that good but i really think you should have spelled it adapter)

adapt-or = noun i.e. thing that adapts, adapt-er = adjective i.e. person who adapts

I hate big sigs :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the first part of your signature and get rid of the second part, all that showing off :wink:

You can always add that information in threads where it actually matters and thus leaving it out in all theothers…but that is just my opinion…

Too big?? Nah !!

Make it bigger FP! That will show them :wink:

Maybe a family tree (from way way back) might be a good idea :bigsmile:

Not as big as a Stephen King novel yet… why not put something funny in there? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by FutureProof
Tell me! Is it too big? Does it hurt?

ROFLMAO

hahahahahhaahha