I have this dream for all of us plextor owners, to have a fun competition…
Preliminary, what I have in mind are as below (comments are welcome)…
The competition is based on these data:
- How fast your drive can burn a full 4.7GB (4465MB), 20 points
- The smallest Total PIE, 20 points
- The smallest Total PIF, 20 points
- The smallest Max PIE, 20 points
- The smallest Max PIF, 20 points
Total 100 points.
- You can use any software to burn. However the software MUST show: 1) your drive, 2) total time and 3) total MB/GB burned. Total data burned must be no less than 4465MB. Click here to see an example of Nero that shows all 3 of them.
- To obtain total/max PIE and PIF, you can scan with Plextools in High or Good Accuracy. Higher accuracy will result higher PIE/PIF thus less chance to get higher points.
Calculation and others:
- Each data are calculated as follow:
- 1st place: 20 points,
- 2nd place: 10 points,
- 3rd place: 5 points.
- Winner(s) will be selected every month, by the end of the month
- Your post must be in by the end of the day of each month at 11:59PM US Eastern time
- Winner(s) will get CDFreaks Plextor Forum Hall of Fame . We can start a new thread that post only the winner(s).
- There will be 3 (three) winners each month: first, second and third place.
On top of your post, please put a summary including: your name, drive, MID, certified speed @burn speed, total time, total PIE, total PIF, max PIE, max PIF (seperated by comas) in bold, for example:
zevia, 712A, yuden000-t02-00, 8x@12x, 6:14, 21000, 1800, 12, 2
I will then copy paste each summary to a worksheet to determine the winner(s).
Any suggestions, comments, objection??