Who is the Zen Master of Cdfreaks?

I had a ponderance…Who is the actual Zen Master of Cdfreaks?

Who rules the Forums w/ a Laser Pointer in one hand and an Optical Drive in another? I guess I’m asking…who’s the Buddha of this place?

any ideas?

:smiley:

Actually we have two Zen Masters here at CDFreaks:

zenmasterone and ZenmasteR

We have lots and lots of Buddha’s:

bad buddha bluebuddha buddha buddha-brot buddha00911 buddha22 buddha4771 Buddha69 buddhaboi buddhacanutta buddhaclan buddhaed buddhajunkie buddhawood buddhawood1 BuddhaZen cheeky buddha dabuddha da_buddha DirtyBuddha fattybuddha Lamminated Buddha laughingbuddha MashedBuddha phattbuddha quasibuddha SilverBuddha sonicbuddha tropicalbuddhabea

Anything else I can help you with? :cool:

(DrageMester appears to be Zen-like)

Grasshopper, you want to know if the Dregmaster has a big fat belly?

Who need know fet masta haff fat berry>? I awweddy know :bigsmile:

That’s DratMustard to you :iagree:

I know I know already…

“Do not question the DratMustard, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup”

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Womble is Zen Master … period.

He has retained his manner …

Defiance of Authority … even though he IS Authority.

But isn’t he in Australia? That rules him out of most things, except maybe “Buddha of the Barbeque” :wink: :smiley:

i’m not sure i can answer your question as i think there are many zen masters here. the ones that impress me the most so far though are the ones that code firmware updates. they have to know their Scheiße forward and backward. it is them that allow others to be zen masters.

this keyboard is broken. sorry for no caps. :o

LOL

i think there are many zen masters here. the ones that impress me the most so far though are the ones that code firmware updates. they have to know their Scheiße forward and backward. it is them that allow others to be zen masters.
i agree…i call them the… “quiet cool”

Aren’t they the chosen ones that wreck your desktop when you’re not looking?

Geno :bow:

If Geno is the Zen Master, then Airhead is the Pope!

Slayerking is the Tooth Fairy (looks a right treat in a pink tutu) and Mr B is Oberon, king of the Fairies.

but… Airhead [B]IS[/B] the Pope!!! Chuck can confirm :iagree:

Dominator is Chuck.
And when people pray, they’re talking to MP|3.
And if they’re really bad, they get SinBinned by Da_Taxman for all eternity :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m partly Buddhist (like every South Korean), but what’s a “Zen master”?

I em partly Germen. A zen master iz a master only now und zen…but more in ze direction of zen zan now. :doh:
Zo, a kind of part-time master. You unnerstend, ja? :wink:

I asked it whether it was just about fun or religion or SF like Star Wars or something else.