Who is the best Bond

I really like Pierce Brosnan in this role. He’s got everything. He is the closest yet to Ian Fleming’s creation. what do you say people…

Connery.

Need I say more?

Originally posted by SirDavidGuy
[B]Connery.

Need I say more? [/B]

Nope, cuz I agree :slight_smile:

I really like Pierce Brosnan in this role. He’s got everything

Especially Halle Berry!!

I never really liked the whole Bond concept.

But Sean Connery is a good actor so i vote for him.

Connery for style, Brosnan for looks.

Now I only wish there was a hybrid of the two…

there is only one bond connery:bow:

Sean Connery has too be the Best Bond actor ever, pure charm with the ladies, and not to mention his style of acting. No other actor can match him and never will! He was also a good looking man in his time as well. You forgot something how many of you remember a Black and White film called The Hill, that starred Sean Connery and is a famous film as well.

One more addition

(Just like Freddy Mecury, noone can ever sing like that man could or match his Charisma with the crowds) I was just making a comparison between the 2 famous men but in different ways. Not a flame war whatsoever ok.

Greets From The Diplomat:D

My all time favourate actor would be sean connery. He has a very deep and commanding voice. That i think is one of his biggest assets. His Performance is also very very good. i liked him very much in ‘The Rock’. But then i absolutely loved Goldeneye. It is my favourate movie. Brosnan also gives a very good performance. Lets hope Die another day lives up to my high expectations.

Originally posted by vishtaspa
My all time favourate actor would be sean connery. He has a very deep and commanding voice. That i think is one of his biggest assets. His Performance is also very very good. i liked him very much in ‘The Rock’. But then i absolutely loved Goldeneye. It is my favourate movie. Brosnan also gives a very good performance. Lets hope Die another day lives up to my high expectations.

I watched that movie last nite man, and too be perfecty honest there was a lack of the normal good looking women and P. Brosnan lacked the charisma of Sean Connery. If Sean Connery was younger and taken the role we would have seen a splendid performance :smiley: Thats my opinion, others may differ!

George Lazenby! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sean Connery : The charming Bond
Roger Moore : The english Bond
George Lazenby : The stupid Bond
Timothy Dalton : The strange Bond
Pierce Brosnan : The american Bond

I like Moore, 'cause he’s the coolest. That is until Brosnan came along and stole the title. Connery’s good, but I still don’t see him as The Bond.

Connery !

Sean Connery comes first!:bow: After him comes Roger Moor!!!:smiley:
Noone else!!!:bigsmile:

Originally posted by dansmug

Nope, cuz I agree :slight_smile:

AGREED

Hmm hard one… I have my doubts between Moore and Connery. I really like 'em both, and on the long run, I must say I prefer Connery. As James Bond however, the role fits Moore better than Connery (his typical charm does it)… so I vote Moore :wink:

Sean Connery has played many a role in lots of movies as well as the famous Bond movies! I have never seen him act in a bad movie yet! I know Roger Moore has been in other bad movies. Tomothy Darlten(Weshman) he didn’t last long. G Lazenby? Doctor No, One of the 1st of many to take on the role as Bond, James Bond. P.B, Just doens’t quite cut the ice too be a perfect actor for the Bond movies, good looks and thats it!

Sean Connery scores a no 10 in my book :smiley:

We all have our own opinion so let the ball start rolling, who do you think was the best Bond Actor? Maybe we should set a poll on this where members can cast 1 vote :slight_smile:

Greets from The Diplomat;)

Geez, how can you people even think of comparing Moore to Connery? Connery beats Moore hands down anyday. Connery had that natural suave look and feel to him while Moore seemed not only a bit too old for the part but also did not have the same charm. Brosnan is the closest guy that can comapre to cnnery because of the looks. Brosnan looks like the type that the ladies will fall for whil Moore looked like a retirement age geezer. Brosnan is almost perfect as bond, if ony he had a it more COnnery in him he would be perfect and vice versa.

connery for sure