Who is the best ADSL ISP in Belgium?

I am looking into leaving Skynet.be as now they charging extra traffic, 5EUR for 5GB. Can anyone recommend good and not too expensive provider for P2P file sharing? All providers seem to have a limit, but I do not think that some of them are charging extra if the limit is exceeded, as Skynet does.

For instance, I did not see any pricing for exceeded traffic on Wanadoo, so I guess they are one good candidate. Let me know your experiences please.

why do you want to leave skynet.
I find it the best provider at the moment.
and there’s a way to cheat with your download on skynet.
I can download/upload up to 40gig and my meter will not hit 10gig.

and after that 40 gig if I need more, I buy 5gig/5€ and with cheating I can download another 35gig.

and when the speed will be 3mb/s you will be abble to download/upload 160gig !!! until your meter hit the 10gig.

Well, if I new how to cheat on download limits, I would not have to change them. I did not even know that something like that is possible. Any hints?:slight_smile:

Originally posted by zdr
Well, if I new how to cheat on download limits, I would not have to change them. I did not even know that something like that is possible. Any hints?:slight_smile:

check your PM;)

Limits are preposterous.

The government here will close any business instantly that imposes such policies. Telecommunication infrastructure (fiber at every home ultimately) has been one of the top national priorities for at least ten years (partly based on the Singapore model). 10GB?!? I can download up to 3TB in one month. Faster line users can download 10TB and upload 10TB at once. Since two-hour HDTV quality MPEG-2 video occupies about 25-50GB space, it becomes plausible to transmit personal HD video over regular home lines. So we will also need “wireless USB 3.0” HDTV (1920x1080) web camera. And those lines should become (nearly) freely available for everyone 24x7.

Can you help me to cheat 2 plz

Originally posted by cum-a-lot

check your PM;)

Can you also help how to get this cheat?

Thanx! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by cum-a-lot

Why would you want to cheat, it is not that they charge you for your excessive downloading :bigsmile:

Originally posted by skawn
[B]Can you also help how to get this cheat?

Thanx! :bigsmile: [/B]

Check your PM :wink:

You have some PM’s left snowie? I could use one :wink:

I can cheat??? please tell me how!! :slight_smile:

Does anyone still know if that skynet cheat still works or not? If it works, can someone send me PM how to do that? :))

thanks everyone

Can u :bow: plz send me that cheat 4 skynet :rolleyes:

Every month I have to buy at least 2 volume packs and I already have adsl plus

A seller at eBay South Korea sold USB ADSL modem for about US$4.

http://www.auction.co.kr/buy/detail_view.asp?ItemNo=A014171712

http://www.kottechsys.co.kr/new_english/html/kce2000u.html

Does anyone have any mail left for me? :slight_smile:
How does that Skynet cheat works? Please help, I am desperate and constantly on low-band :frowning:

Eh…I wonder if this cheat works with other ISPs…
Would you mind sending it to me snowie? I’d really appreciate :slight_smile:

would you please share it with me too, let me know please. i really need it. Im not on skynet but im on my local adsl too here in my countryk, the limit is olny 500 mb. I started this service 4 days ago and when i check the usage ive been using is already 521 mb. i cant believe this, i was like what the hell ive only downloaded like 10-15 songs, also uploads is counted too! now i believe what other people say, the all freaked out when they got their first billing, they all pay 5 times the advertised price. My dad is gonna be realy realy upset and will discontinou this service for sure :sad: . please help me out. internet is necessary for me :sad: thanks snowie