Who is more evil

Who is more evil, Da_taxman or hot chocolate powder makers…

See here for more infomation…

Da_Taxman, i don’t mean any offence… So don’t ban me… Or kill me with your evil powers. :bow:

But Hot Chocolate People are pretty evil, but if you are going to kill me, not as evil as you…:eek:

Da_Taxman, no offence here either but I’d rather have a steaming mug of hot chocolate than a steaming Da_Taxman in my hand…hehehehe

Sorry Da_Taxman … Hey who wimped out and chose hot chocolate people :stuck_out_tongue:

I must uphold Da_Taxman’s reputation for evilness, so I voted for him. Not only do I want to uphold his reputation, but also that of CDFreaks. :slight_smile:

yes, Da_Taxman is quite evil as he works for tax agencies. or accounting. or something.

he has assured me (a long time ago in chat) that he enjoys it thoroughly. (evil + pain + enjoyment = sadism)

strangely enough, I never actually have gone down that particular road of obession with hot chocolate powder. must be a brit thing.

:stuck_out_tongue:

DA_Taxman, no doubt. Besides I kinda like the powder hot chocolate.:slight_smile: It hits the spot on cold winter days :wink:

Taxman CAN be evil ; Same goes for other human lookalikes.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Taxman CAN be evil ; Same goes for other human lookalikes.

ROFLMAO :bigsmile:

I hope someday I can be as evil as Da_Taxman :bow:

Originally posted by Airhead
I hope someday I can be as evil as Da_Taxman :bow:

well that barney avvy was pretty darn evil. :eek:

Originally posted by nEXusJ
well that barney avvy was pretty darn evil. :eek:

Hmm… what makes people on a forum evil ? Their avatar ? Their countless posts ? Being moderator for a forum ?

I sure hope people don’t see me as being evil or annoying just because of my avatar , post count or moderator. I’m just a human, perhaps even a worse human than all of you :slight_smile:

Closing this poll would make me even more evil no doubt…or confirm some people’s suspicions. :wink:

I don’t understand why people would fear me…treat me with respect and I’ll treat you with equal respect…

I guess it comes with the territority of being the policeman over here, making sure people don’t break the rules and when they do, they will suffer the consequences…

Maybe we should start up the game in the admin forum again “Random user banning”…just for the fun of it :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Closing this poll would make me even more evil no doubt…or confirm some people’s suspicions. :wink:

I don’t understand why people would fear me…treat me with respect and I’ll treat you with equal respect…

I guess it comes with the territority of being the policeman over here, making sure people don’t break the rules and when they do, they will suffer the consequences…

Maybe we should start up the game in the admin forum again “Random user banning”…just for the fun of it :bigsmile: [/B]

Yes it would make you seem more evil… but I can’t imagine where people might get the idea that you’re evil from…

“Evil Senior Admin of Search”

:bigsmile:

And no one’s saying that one’s avvy or status on a forum denotes one as evil… I’m just saying that one particular Barney avvy Airhead had was very evil. From the devil. Possessed. No one thinks you’re evil Belvey…

Maybe we should start up the game in the admin forum again “Random user banning”…just for the fun of it

Erm, no? Unless you ban smarty_pants_023. Please.

And just to make sure no admin kills me, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO THE ADMINS!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Edit:

And check out my post count… 777 is a very un-evil number. :iagree:

hope he wont ban me,
but i think he could be evil.
even though he ban someone just for fun,
makes him more evil.

>Erm, no? Unless you ban smarty_pants_023. Please.

Now just because she’s rejected you in favour of DoMi and $Cyberwhiz$ (flighty isn’t she :wink: ), that’s no reason to ban her. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by philamber
[B]>Erm, no? Unless you ban smarty_pants_023. Please.

Now just because she’s rejected you in favour of DoMi and $Cyberwhiz$ (flighty isn’t she :wink: ), that’s no reason to ban her. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: [/B]

aack, if only she WOULD reject me. she’s still so sore about me not wanting her… I WONDER WHY THE HECK NOT.

everyone on the Quest wants to see her cruel, slow, and unusual death streamed live on the net.

"like, omg! ur so dumb!!! :o :smiley: :eek: :iagree: :bow: :cop: "

DoMi can have her… I have forsaken him.

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Closing this poll would make me even more evil no doubt…or confirm some people’s suspicions. :wink:

Maybe we should start up the game in the admin forum again “Random user banning”…just for the fun of it :bigsmile: [/B]

I don’t think you are evil…but your user title makes me wonder…

Originally posted by philamber
[B]>Erm, no? Unless you ban smarty_pants_023. Please.

Now just because she’s rejected you in favour of DoMi and $Cyberwhiz$ (flighty isn’t she :wink: ), that’s no reason to ban her. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: [/B]

wow u seem wise im goin to bow to u lol :bow: clapz wow ihave sum1 on my side ur the best :smiley: lol

and by the way…why wasnt i added to this evil thing i mean i woulda won by a long shot :stuck_out_tongue: