Who farts in bed?

slayerkin> i get in trouble because i fart in bed and then lift the covers to smell it hehehehehe

Just a poll to see if people let it go under the covers to see what smells like?[ul]
[/ul]

Well, SlayerKing for one…

I voted “My dog does it”, since their is no “My cat does it” ;-).

My girl claimes that I fart in bed. I dunno wether this is true or not… I’m asleep when it happens!

lol

some one must be bored…

i fart when i have cold feet,:bigsmile:

I fart all day long… I don’t have enough gas left in my reservoire so that I can unleash it in the night too… :slight_smile:

i like my own farts

hahahaha i just saw this thread. :bow: :bow:

my dog…definatley.

I fart every chance I get. The worst, vile digusting ones come after a night of drinking and eating something greasy such as a 3 am breakfast or tacos.

lol:bow:

use the force!

Better out than in I always say. :bigsmile:

Farting in bed is only natural, but to lift the covers and trying to smell it all (thus inhaling the fart as much as possible) is just plain sick…

Why do we have to limit farting to just the bedroom? Why do people take Gas-X and other medications to clear their gas out? If God didn’t want us to fart we wouldn’t be able to. Nothin wrong with lettin one rip now and then especially when they’re the silent but hot and deadly ones. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
Farting in bed is only natural, but to lift the covers and trying to smell it all (thus inhaling the fart as much as possible) is just plain sick…

Judging your own handiwork no doubt. :slight_smile: But better in the air where it dissipates than let it lie in wait under covers soaking your body and clothing in the vile, repugnant, yet unique smell of the fart. That can cause your stuff to stink, and thats not nice. :cool:

If this ain’t a “stinking” thread, i don’t know what is …
I vote naming this thread the “stinkiest CDFreaks thread ever” :bigsmile:
… and make Slayerking mod it :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

originally posted by Hemispasm
If this ain’t a “stinking” thread, i don’t know what is …
I vote naming this thread the “stinkiest CDFreaks thread ever”
… and make Slayerking mod it

hahaha:bigsmile:

originally posted by Smart@$$

its not for yourself to smell its a GiFT for your girlfriend for being so nice . lol;)

theres nothing like the unstoppable giggle that comes from the gut after shareing one of those hot moist silent but deadly come from the inerds nose hair curling almost felt wet farts with an unsuspecting group of friends :bigsmile:

Originally posted by steweye
theres nothing like the unstoppable giggle that comes from the gut after shareing one of those hot moist silent but deadly come from the inerds nose hair curling almost felt wet farts with an unsuspecting group of friends :bigsmile:

This man is sick :bigsmile:

Do I get to vote twice? My wife definitely should get to vote.

She’s worse than I am… At least I think it’s her, since she always claims it is “the cat”. Man, our cats can stink!

Maybe I should get a third vote for the cats.

you mean pussy cat :bigsmile: