Who drives the best?

vbimport

Who do you think is the best driver of them all ?

i’d have to say Airhead after seeing a photo of him driving his vacuum cleaner :bigsmile:

:rolleyes: Hey, I’m in this poll.

Pity I know how I drive though.:eek:

For legal reasons i’d have to say Tax :smiley: :bigsmile:

PLease don’t take my money :bow: :bow:

I like this poll! :cool:
I voted for FP since they say experience makes you a better driver. Then again old farts are usually half blind and drive really slow… :stuck_out_tongue:

I say cico, although he can’t drive he’s still better then the rest. :stuck_out_tongue:

psssst, Namoh, you know where Cico is from right? :wink:

Yep, Italy.

So my post above says more about you guys then about cico. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Namoh
I say cico, although he can’t drive he’s still better then the rest. :stuck_out_tongue:
this can make one think :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Airhead
psssst, Namoh, you know where Cico is from right? :wink:
you’re just envious :cool:

Originally posted by cico
you’re just envious :cool:
Of your weather sure, of your fellow countrymens driving, no. I like life :wink:

Of your weather sure, of your fellow countrymens driving, no. I like life :wink:
i live in a quiet city, so i get all the plus sides but almost none of the minus :bigsmile:

Btw, how’s the driving lessions going? Is it a long way to go or are you nearly finished?

The total cost for my license ended up at ~ €1400 (I converted to euro’s for you), every lession costs about €40 (45 minutes) and I took 17 or 18 of those. Then there’s the obligatory skidpan (and incredibly fun, I want to do it again! :)) which goes at something like €200 and then there’s the theoretical test, something like €80. Then I needed three driving tests to pass, because at the first one I crapped out and I drove really bad, I was angry at myself after that, I knew how to drive but for some reason my mind was blocked (I got kinda scared for the old man doing the assesment).
The second time I got a real nitpicker, I thought it went great but he didn’t like some small detail…

Then the third time I got a cool dude and everything went smooth. :slight_smile:
Each driving test costs something like €100 so that times three…

The total cost for my license ended up at ~ €1400 (I converted to euro’s for you), every lession costs about €40 (45 minutes) and I took 17 or 18 of those. Then there’s the obligatory skidpan (and incredibly fun, I want to do it again! :)) which goes at something like €200 and then there’s the theoretical test, something like €80.
Well its almost the same in Greece only you have to add about 200E which are given as a bribe to the “cool dudes” :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Womble
:rolleyes: Hey, I’m in this poll.
I am glad i aint in it for some reason :bigsmile:

:eek: :eek:

gee, driving school is really friggin’ expensive in sweden!
i paid about 450€ to subscribe, which included theoretic lessons (as many as you like), the “pink sheet” (a pink piece of paper which allows you to drive a car for six months with a much more skilled person on the passenger side, just to practice) and the theoretic examination (only first try); then you have to pay 13€ each for driving lessons (30 min) and 60€ for the final driving test (each try :wink: ).

i started just after xmas holidays, so it’s only a month, and i should be done by march/april.

i’ll get my driving license card just as soon as i get off the car used to test me :iagree:

i only took two driving lessons so far, but i went kinda good: they have peugeots 206 diesel, so they go really smooth whatever you do with it.
i also tried my dad’s car once (an oldish volvo 440), but it was WAY too old to stay under my control: the engine turned off a bunch of times, and then it refused to start again… my dad had to hammer on the ignition engine to bring it home :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
I am glad i aint in it for some reason :bigsmile:

No problemo mate.

People seem to have little fate in me… I even had to vote on myself!

:wink:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]People seem to have little fate in me… I even had to vote on myself!

:wink: [/B]

Drastic times call for drastic measures;)

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]People seem to have little fate in me… I even had to vote on myself!

:wink: [/B]

Judging by the bands you listen (see avatar) you must drive really fast and furious :bigsmile:

Originally posted by The_Judas
Judging by the bands you listen (see avatar) you must drive really fast and furious :bigsmile:

Well I would lie if I told you that I’m a slow driver, although I don’t drive that fast. Most times when I drive fast is during the night or very very early in the morning, when there aren’t too much (that’s about none) other cars on the streets…

My car (old Fiesta with an 1.1 engine) can’t drive really fast btw :sad: