Who do You trust most?

vbimport

I tend to believe more in my government than in the media.

Can you be more specific? I think it depends on the subject matter…

Just who do you trust more in the current time in your current country ?

Do you rely on your government or do you have more trust in the media in your country ?

Do you think , that the media has been a better source of information and actions than your government , or do you think your government is doing a good job and that the media should shut up ?

Would you rather read the newspaper and think “Yeah , they are very honest” or watch your government politics on tv and think "These guys are way much better than what the media is doing these days ! "

I only believe in things I see with my own eyes.

Media have very strong influence(== power) on the ppl. It’s very easy to fool lots of ppl.
Government lies and does not keep promises.

They’re both suspicous in my eyes :cop:

I never rely on either but I still get my newsfeeds from them. I read from vast variety of sources, especially alternative medias. I used to trust the media more than the government, but nowadays nothing is non biased. At the end of the day you alone have to decide which one you can trust. So a quick conclusion is NONE. We should use our own intelligence to digest whatever information that is being fed to us.

There’s no NONE in this poll. Choose as if you were forced to ! :slight_smile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
There’s no NONE in this poll. Choose as if you were forced to ! :slight_smile: :bigsmile:

Geee…that was quick…now you sound like a government :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by xox
Geee…that was quick…now you sound like a government :stuck_out_tongue:

note the ‘as if’. :bigsmile:

I prefer the government… I trust the government in lying, the media may be telling the trueth incidentally :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
I prefer the government… I trust the government in lying, the media may be telling the trueth incidentally :slight_smile:

Wow… good answer.

Mmmmm, tough one i suppose it will have to be the media, Tony Blair is just to nice to be true.

Originally posted by Dee-ehn

:bow: :bow: Where both Dutch so I know what you’re talking about.

I trust taxes…nothing is truer than them…

(Tax made me say this :wink: )