Who do you prefer?

Who do you prefer???Bush,Saddam Hussein or Osama bin Laden and why???:confused:

Me???Noone!!!:Z

Tough call… an egomaniac, an egomaniac or an egomaniac. I choose the egomaniac!:bow:

:frowning:

Originally posted by dhc014

:confused:

Osama , because he’s a fake not existing icon. Ever seen the movie : Wag The Dog ?

And if he actually is a living earthling , you gotta admit it’s quite
impressive of him that he is STILL NOT CAUGHT by the mighty americans.

Heh, indeed. I guess it proves that all the fancy gadgets the US has is not that useful in remote areas.

Originally posted by Trondos
Heh, indeed. I guess it proves that all the fancy gadgets the US has is not that useful in remote areas.

Nope, all the fancy gadgets are needed so that Bush doesn’t get lost in the oval office :bigsmile:

Cant say I approve where this is heading… :frowning:

None.

Why didn’t you put an option for Che Guevara ? :stuck_out_tongue:

None.

Bush is a not so funny cowboy and the two others are creaps too :a

I hate short-minded people… so I hate all three of them :slight_smile:

are you joking ? bush sr started the war with iraq ten years ago - and now bushie is finishing it. thats pretty long range planning on sr’s part. plus, you have to consider the oil companies continued investment into the bush family in the hopes that bushie would get into office. now they can reap the rewards :frowning:

Ain’t it obvious? Saddam’s the man. Hell, the guy got 100% votes on his election. Now that’s saying something. None of that creeping underhand voting shit to take out all the minority votes in Florida that favored Gore, plus a little pressure from Bush Sr. and the secret services to the supreme court to make the final decision. What a load of crap. Stupid americans.

Really stupid questions like this thread subject say more about those posing the question and those favoring murderers than providing any useful information or humor.

Given that two of the three are merciless killers of civilians, there is no humor in this thread, just bad judgement.:frowning:

Originally posted by RedHatted
Why didn’t you put an option for Che Guevara ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehehe!Very Funny:Z

Originally posted by Inertia
[B]

Given that two of the three are merciless killers of civilians, there is no humor in this thread, just bad judgement.:frowning: [/B]

I can already hear the Europeans screaming that you forgot one

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
I can already hear the Europeans screaming that you forgot one

Well duh, and FYI not only Europeans say this.

I vote my self , i am more smart and funny by all the others in the list :bigsmile: :bigsmile: