Who do you prefer 2!

Yes!!!Here it comes an other poll!!!:smiley: Well who do you prefer this time???Lopez,Minogue or Madonna???:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Madonna is way too old by now…

Lopez is nice, but that depends very much on what her mood of the day is and the clothes she is wearing…

Kylie is a sweet lady and has a nice voice too…and I just have this thing for smaller girls… (no, not children…you perverts :wink: )

Jennifer Lopez … hubba hubba

This is a tough call. Lopez or Minogue…:confused:
Can`t I take both? PLEASE!!! :bigsmile: :cool:

None of them :slight_smile:

I don’t believe it. The singing budgie (that’s what we call her in her native land) is actually leading in this poll. :eek: :rolleyes:

I didn’t think this was even a contest. Lopez is the only serious option.

J. Lo is hot. Thats about all you can say. Her movies suck, dont really like her music, but the ass, you have to respect the ass. :cool:

None, i missed that option loukovits.

I do like James Marsters (Spike in Buffy the vampire slayer) :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
You have to respect the ass. :cool:

That’s why I’ll go for Kylie… :wink:

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

That’s why I’ll go for Kylie… :wink: [/B]

You are kidding me. The almighty ass of J.Lo has no comparison. It is the Holy Grail of asses.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

A little more than this and we can be banned: :wink:

(Couldn’t find a proper ‘rear’ photo)

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]A little more than this and we can be banned: :wink:

(Couldn’t find a proper ‘rear’ photo)

[/B]

Whats this? Have you been converted? :wink:

I see you’ve found a rear photo… As we can all see clearly, Kylie has a big advantage in the ass business! :cool:

Damn you post faster than me… :frowning:

OK, let’s cut out the conversation. :slight_smile:

Worked it out… :wink:

I chose Madonna… I kinda hate JLO (worthless actress, music is even worse), Kylie is nice but nothing special. Madonna is kinda old, but in some way she’s the one who brought sex on (music) tv to where it is now: pretty public. That, I thank her for :slight_smile:

and why isnt gwen stefani included in this poll? what a bunch of tree huggin hippie crap :wink:

Yeah, I gotta pick Kylie. Some thing about her ascent. Lopez is :Z since In Livin’ Color. Girl’s ass is so big, her left bun covers Alaska and her right bun covers Texas. And she has no talent, none.

Why isn’t Leigh Nash included in the poll?

Originally posted by Trondos
This is a tough call. Lopez or Minogue…:confused:
Can`t I take both? PLEASE!!! :bigsmile: :cool:

Yes of course!!why not???:wink: