Who do you admire or hate in CDFreaks? =>

Feel free to express your thoughts (justified, or not ;))!
Btw, I haven’t decided… :slight_smile:

I don’t think this is a good idea.

i doubt i wanna express my thoughts in this post

maybe you’re right… ok, so let’s drop the hate point (which we may have some confusions) and take the admiration part. :slight_smile:

I am not going to mention any names, but I hate spammers. These people have no concept of irc chat or PM. Taking up space with useless posts just to rack up their post count. If you have nothing to contribute, please dont post anything. It is quite annoying to see one sentence conversations between two users when they have AIM or MIRC as alternatives. Cant believe I wasted my 1000th post on posting something that people should already know… :a

Let’s don’t forget that there are people who sweat for CDFreaks around here…

BTW, you should all see ChickenMan’s work in Divx Forum. Splendid! :slight_smile:

yes very nice indeed. he knows his video. i also admire the experts in the optical storage technical disscussions forum.

Originally posted by RedHatted
Let’s don’t forget that there are people who sweat for CDFreaks around here…

BTW, you should all see ChickenMan’s work in Divx Forum. Splendid! :slight_smile:

I noticed your post there (later deleted). The new subforum is meant as a read-only place. :slight_smile:

We shouldn’t forget Mr. B’s article about Blu-Ray! :slight_smile: And yes, indeed, if you have a question unsolved you go to the optical Forum (not exactly a forum for newbies) or in the Burning Software or Clone CD’s forum! That’s how I first visited CDFreaks…

Originally posted by Kenshin
[B]

I noticed your post there (later deleted). The new subforum is meant as a read-only place. :slight_smile: [/B]

Didn’t know… :slight_smile:

@FlyingDutchman

Check your PM and e-mail, man :wink:

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]
@FlyingDutchman

Check your PM and e-mail, man :wink: [/B]

If you ever noticed man, we are talking about something here… :frowning:

If you ever noticed man, we are talking about something here… :frowning:

btw, read this very carefully
director of the Russian Anti-Piracy Organization had been shot

That’s easy, one word, Domi!!

You’re a russian gupsy, and so what?

I can’t get rid of the strange feeling that some of you don’t like each other.

I like you both. You’re both valuable members but get off each others back or take an enforced break for a week. Last warning.

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]
@FlyingDutchman

Check your PM and e-mail, man :wink: [/B]

[B]

If you ever noticed man, we are talking about something here… :frowning: [/B]

Thread closed.
This thread was too provocative.