Who Can Teach Me? Pro PLS Help

vbimport

Recently i bought a Educational CD from Singapore, i saw the bottom part of the CD got a laser mark by the company logo, whenever i starting my alcohol 120 to convert it , half way it will occur a lot of error, after that i choose the laserlock profile to burn, it was ok, i can complete the whole cd converting process, but when i mount this image, only can run this image until half way, after a part it will occur error , some thing like missing file like tat , issit because the error part the alcohol ignore so become like tat? any solution for me pls?

Hmm, the disc read errors may either be as a result of copy protection or because the disc is damaged. Unfortunately, a laser mark near the logo rather a cut ring suggests that a damaged disc is more likely.

Does the original disc work?

If so, install the program and scan the installation folder on your hard drive with Protection ID to determine what, if any, copy protection is used.

If not, then your chances of getting a mounted image copy to work are somewhere between remote and non-existent.

Let us know either way and we’ll try to help further.

the original CD no problem…but after convert to ISO file then got error d…the Protection ID oso canot rip the cd…

^ Protection ID is not a ripper. It’s a copy protection scanner. Install the program from your original cd and then scan the installation folder with Protection ID to determine what copy protection is used and then let us know the result.

sry for late reply…when i use the protection ID i select the scan file and sector , that is “sector 16 read error” aborting, pls help…

armadillo v2xx - v3xx detected…that all the report

You read error problem isn’t related to armadillo as it’s not a cd/dvd copy protection like securom, safedisc, etc…

Scanning -> G:\HD\E_PCW.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 3086608 (02F1910h) Byte(s)
-> File has 3021072 (02E1910h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 010000h
[!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection

• Scan Took : 0.813 Seconds

scan all the files in the installed folder, AND on the cd then…
“sector 16 read error” in pid, is in the sector scan, just do a file scan, though if the sector 16 read fails, thats pretty bad…

Try to scan the disc with BurnOut.