White House: privacy safe in internet monitoring system

I just posted the article White House: privacy safe in internet monitoring system.

Last Friday we reported that the U.S. White House was planning a new proposition: Internet Service Providers should help build a centralized system to enable broad monitoring of the Internet and,…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/5127-White-House-privacy-safe-in-internet-monitoring-system.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/5127-White-House-privacy-safe-in-internet-monitoring-system.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

And us as americans think we should trust the bush admin when they screw us every and way they can.The american government have proven that they cannot be trusted.We have rights and will not allow you to play big brother.We the american people are what own this country.

:r Of course “Privacy safe” bla bla bla…

As an man from Europe, you’re soo fucked, by your own state :wink: U better get some better representives in politics, i guess :wink:

I get the feeling that everyone on this site is a pessimist including myself. But then again we know from experience so that makes us cynical right. Anyway, Zyron, your not telling us anything we don’t know. You mind if some of us immigrated to your neighborhood?

All I know is that surfing the web and downloading better be safe for your privacy.

Well, I think XXXXXX is responsible, you know the XXXXX that works for XXXXXXXXXX, hey, wtf they are censoring as I type! They can’t XX XXXXX, according to XXXXXXX, hang on someone is knocking at my door…

If the white house admin tell me I’m safe,then thats good enough for me… Now I’m off to talk to the fairies at the bottom of my garden…:7

Like Zyron said, American people should elect better representatives… IMHO Bush is a very dangerous man, who likes to do wars (like his father).

Keep in mind how Bush got into office. He had some help from someone named “Jeb”